Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developer has no objection to allowing high donating players have GM accounts. Not P2W... LOL

12345679»

Comments

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    MrTuggles said:

People also need to take into account that YOU CAN LOSE YOUR TITLE/LANDS. Another player, or group of players can overthrow a kingdom, and take the King/Queen title/role from another player.

Sure it is "possible". It is also "possible" for any of us to become president of the United States. It doesn't mean it is likely. 

We have yet to experience the mechanics of how easy it will be for a king to lose his title. Until then, I don't think you can say this is factual proof that the game is not pay to win.

With the exposition being a safe period for the first few months, my impressions so far is that it is going to take a King royally screwing up in order for him to lose his title. 
    I'd be pretty amused if a bunch of whales paid thousands in advance for their king title for the game launch, then it turns out you can lose Kingship just by someone taking a few pot shots at you like how easy it is to lose things in Eve when you're careless.
  • Shas_TraitorShas_Traitor Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I imagine it will be the goal of many a throng of players and whole guilds to ruin the days of 'kings' and 'nobles', with no interest of holding a title of their own, just wanting to make someone else lose something they care about and that makes them feel important in a video game.

The developers have to know that is going to be a serious issue and anyone buying a kingdom with real world money is simply not going to be able to hold it without a significant player killer guild to back them up. And if the kingdom buyer in question is not the leader of said guild they might find that their leader actually puts a knife in their back and steals it for the impudence of thinking they could buy the guild's leadership.

At least any respectable PvP guild leader would basically have to if he wanted anyone, particularly his guild, to continue to respect him and listen to his orders.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    This game went from slightly below average to worse.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    If this is true, game is dead before it's even out of the gate.