Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr public alpha is coming tomorrow

Tomorrow "the Funding" begins, a pre-release campaign for the  action rpg inquisitor martyr. Founder packages will begin at $40.

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I'm hoping we can get a few copies to give away. Stay tuned. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Would love to get one, to purge some heretics... see you ingame B)
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    I wish I wasn't broke at the moment.

Save me Bill.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited February 2017
    Dammit! All over Nioh atm and Nier releasing next month, and now this! As if I have spare time with the misses being 30 weeks pregnant with the second one in the first place.....

Still, getting this asap, it is a concept I have dreamt of ever since, well, since forever. 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout Member UncommonPosts: 21
    9 mins to go!
    edited February 2017
    Prices are steep, Alpha extremely rough. Still a looooooong ways to go. The framework is solid though and could be very enjoyable, also in the long run ith the universe and story being influenced by the players.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I have seen some early Warhammer stuff a few weeks ago but not sure it was called Inquisitor?
    Anyhow the Warhammer i looked at actually looked pretty good,i was thinking of looking into it further to try and play it but never got around to it because i am too busy right now.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Wizardry said:
    I have seen some early Warhammer stuff a few weeks ago but not sure it was called Inquisitor?
    Anyhow the Warhammer i looked at actually looked pretty good,i was thinking of looking into it further to try and play it but never got around to it because i am too busy right now.
    The full title for this one is Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor Martyr. There are LOTS of Warhammer titles going around so be sure to check the exact title. This is a sci fi  action RPG in a persistent universe by the people that made Van Helsing.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Watched the Martyr video,not really much in that but still looks pretty cool.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cort1cort1 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I'll be watching this game closely.  :)