Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Exclusive Murphataur Mount Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• MinisterChaosMinisterChaos Member CommonPosts: 1
    and when i click the get key thing, it brings me to the main page instead of giving a key
    GamingLife1470
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    not working

• CrabGamerCrabGamer Member CommonPosts: 1
    No Code ?
  • Pieguy6Pieguy6 Member CommonPosts: 1
    How do you claim the code it kicks me back to homepage
    AllyJax11
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Just got mine, thank you :)

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    edited January 2017

Volgore said:

Just got mine, thank you :)
    Well you must have a magic pass cuz I'm with all of those who click and end up back on the homepage. It's 1/26/17 @ 5:40 p.m. here.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    1C97-81A9-301B-CB0D

• tentiontention Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thanks for joining the MMORPG.com community! All users start out at rank 1 (Common) and must earn 15 points in order to unlock the ability to create threads. The easiest way to do this is to add an avatar to your profile and namedrop someone in a reply on the forums (use @username in your reply!).
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Why autolock meaningless necro threads when they can bait/ troll users to click it and create revenue as that is the true purpose of every system generated thread.

It is even more sickening having recently seen a member here have his thread locked out because this site wants exclusive rights to the first game article on said game for obvious SPONSORED ideals.So they are fine being ever so quick to jump on users but show no effort at all in fixing their necro and just poor system design.

This has been happening for years now,so obviously their agenda here is always advertising/sponsors and profits and couldn't care less about integrity of their site or about the users they bait into these threads.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• pessoinha227pessoinha227 Member CommonPosts: 1
    nao consigo
  • Adamgam3rxrxAdamgam3rxrx Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I need help it just takes me to some mass effect thing
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

have you checked date of this thing? its over YEAR old lol "Feb 19, 2016"
  • WokkoWokko Member UncommonPosts: 1

have you checked date of this thing? its over YEAR old lol "Feb 19, 2016"

could you close this @marganculos so people can avoid the confusion?
  • GamingLife1470GamingLife1470 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2017
    When I click 'get key here' it just takes me back to the home page..Can you guys help me?
  • ROIKI16ROIKI16 Member CommonPosts: 1
    MMORPG.com together with Trion is pleased to present the "Murphataur" - an exclusive mount for Trove in glorious MMORPG.com colors and named after our Editor - Bill Murphy! You can only get this mount right here, so get yours now while they last!
    Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/trove/news/mmorpgcom-exclusive-murphataur-mount-giveaway-1000038376#P96xKxSWTmfGkmoP.99
This discussion has been closed.