Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Friendly Fire and Classes

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
edited January 2017 in Camelot Unchained
I want to know if the game has Friendly Fire, because I was reading something from the Druid class page, that I may be a bit confused about.

Also I was wondering if somebody can explain this class archroles and how they are defined.

• Shapeshifter
  • Devout
  • Support
  • Mages
  • Healers
  • Heavy Fighters
  • Archers
  • Spirit Mages
  • Stealthers
  • Scouts
edit nvm on the archtype part. found the wiki page on this.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    another question, do classes like the Bless Crow use specialized weapons or can they use weapon loot like others? Because I assume if the class is holding that thing it uses, it wont have its weapon in their hands.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    whats your thoughts on Crafting Class? that was kind of shocking

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    I want to know if the game has Friendly Fire, because I was reading something from the Druid class page, that I may be a bit confused about.
    No, it will work like DAoC or ESO - three Realms/factions. Friendly fire might be possible on FFA servers, but these are not confirmed yet, and will depend on game success and player demand.
    another question, do classes like the Bless Crow use specialized weapons or can they use weapon loot like others? Because I assume if the class is holding that thing it uses, it wont have its weapon in their hands.
    Blessed Crow is a hybrid, thus not even in tests yet - and even so tests are under the NDA.

Every class will be able to use every armor, and it seems that the same will hold true for weapons, but some combos (say, a mage wielding 2H sword) will have clear drawbacks for such and such class.
    whats your thoughts on Crafting Class? that was kind of shocking
    It's natural actually - crafting in CU will be huge, and base for the economy (you can check CU wiki on economy for details - http://camelot.gamepedia.com/Economy) since everything will be player-made: roads, bridges, stables, forts, daggers, books... AND items will decay over time, requiring repairs i.e. even more crafting attention.

W...aaagh?