Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Back at the Year that Was and a Peek Ahead - Chronicles of Elyria - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageLooking Back at the Year that Was and a Peek Ahead - Chronicles of Elyria - MMORPG.com

Chronicles of Elyria News - The latest (and long!) Chronicles of Elyria update has been penned and gives a look back at 2016 along with a peek ahead at 2017. The letter starts off with a brief discussion of how the team has grown to more than ten and that the company has moved in to spiffy new digs that will be able to house as many as twenty.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    "...and we've already been approached by multiple publishers and investors..."

That's good to hear. I guess that happened after the appeal for an extra $2-3M to produce a "protoype" to present to investors. Looks like money offers are now pouring in through the windows !

Mind you, the team will probably refuse all these investment offers, because it would reduce their control of the development process. Crowdfunding still gives the highest degree of creative freedom (as well as the lowest risk in case of failure)...
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited December 2016
    Looks great.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    DMKano said:
    Recore said:
    The year that was belongs to Black Desert Online. Peeking ahead Black Desert Online will still rule them all
    You are trying too hard. The key to successful baiting is subtelty. Heh looks like you edited your post, nice

Gonna go easy today since its the last day of the year. 

Will back in full force tommorrow.  =)
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    edited December 2016
    He honestly thinks he is going to have 1 million players in 2017? LOL

Also really love that bit about preaching the gospel of CoE...

Or "2017 looks to be a profitable year". I bet it does!!!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I wish them well and I would like these smaller projects to succeed and that will lead to more investment in the genre.
    Chamber of Chains