Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone played this game? (First Thread FTW!)

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
Anyone play this game yet?  any thoughts?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Yes, I enjoy it alot. Its f2p so there is no entry wall, but keep in mind its still in EA/beta state.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    I have been playing it with a few friends and its alot of fun.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I just noticed that we have this game listed.  Yes I've been playing for a few days and its really fun.  If you are looking for mount and blade type games then this one will get you by for sure.  Its got a few bugs like right now I have to use west channel 2 for games because channel 1 wont connect.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Asheram said:
     but keep in mind its still in EA/beta state.
    What game isn't these days? ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Kyleran said:
    Asheram said:
     but keep in mind its still in EA/beta state.
    What game isn't these days? ;)
    It doesn't really feel like an early access game.
    Are you onto something or just on something?