Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    LMFAO , this guy needs a job
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    It is not even funny anymore. I don't know if I should laugh or cry...
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Oh for Pete's sake. LOL :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Stizzled said:
    Yep, I thought this was ridiculous when I saw people were posting this on the Nost forums. I have to wonder what he hopes to accomplish at this point? If he thinks Blizz will hire him back in the off chance that they do decide to open legacy servers he's crazy. 
    He's fighting the good fight!
    But he's already had his chance. He's had his petition. He presented it to Blizzard. They met with Nost. 

Move. On. :angry:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    SBFord said:
    Oh for Pete's sake. LOL :D
    Take one for the team Suzie ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    I honestly thought someone necro'd this as a joke since Blizzcon is coming up. The truth is even more hilarious. I can't imagine he is doing this for any other reason that to just be a pain in the ass at this point. This guy either has some serious mental issues or is just really bored since he got shit canned from Firefall.
    Stizzled said:
    Stizzled said:
    Yep, I thought this was ridiculous when I saw people were posting this on the Nost forums. I have to wonder what he hopes to accomplish at this point? If he thinks Blizz will hire him back in the off chance that they do decide to open legacy servers he's crazy. 
    He's fighting the good fight!
    I hate to tell him, but he's fighting a losing fight at this point. At least before he had the desperate Nost community behind him. Now, they couldn't care less about what Blizzard is doing and are all praying for the return of Nost. 

I'll be surprised if this gets more than a couple thousand signatures. Pretty pathetic when you consider the 300,000 the first one garnered.
    Technically 275k and Blizzard has definitely said they will NOT discuss legacy servers at Blizzcon. 

http://www.mmorpg.com/world-of-warcraft/news/mark-kern-posts-new-legacy-servers-petition-1000041972

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Suzie will probably have the opportunity to ask.

I double dare you Suzie

I'll make you a Custom Stainless Steel MMORPG.com keychain if you do ;) 

laserit said:

I double dare you Suzie

Bill's going. So you'll have to make it for him. :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

edited November 2016
    SBFord said:
    laserit said:

I double dare you Suzie

Bill's going. So you'll have to make it for him. :D
    I will if he does it ;) and I'll make one for you too if you talk him into it ;)

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    OH a petition, they must have helped a situation, I don't know, maybe once.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Here we go again, blizz will not bend over for few hundred people. They are so over their heads they will not abandon their ideology and products progression to go backwards in time.  

That being said i believe Vanilla is not that good of an expansion. If i personally wanted a legacy server i would want it to be on TBC/WotLK heck even Cataclysm works for me more than Vanilla.  

It's kinda like with Lineage 2, where most of us prefer what was its name.. C4? Interlude? Forgot it, but it wasnt the very first one.