Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It´s a shame ! you RIFT Developers ! >>

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
That weapon FX and Item FX dissapears freely and theres no fix for it since 2011 ???

How can you Developers sell items via your expensive shop with great effects and accept that the effect dissapears randomly which turns the so great expensive weapon into usual trash item ??

Sometimes the effect comes back ..... mostly not

Its a shame for you game designer and its a shame you havent fixed this since 2011 !!

Is there no person in charge at your company that is a bit ashamed about that ????

Expansions, expansions and more expansions but you arent able or willing to fix this Item FX bug ?

Shame on you developers !

Comments

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Scruples. You would have lost your head if you knew that over a year ago we were having an issue with seeing certain weapons; I didn't create the thread here, however. If you have an issue with something, you should be creating a thread on the Rift forum. This is not the place to air your minor grievances. You're "entitled" to, but you're wasting your time.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Is flora still randomly disappearing?

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Scruples. You would have lost your head if you knew that over a year ago we were having an issue with seeing certain weapons; I didn't create the thread here, however. If you have an issue with something, you should be creating a thread on the Rift forum. This is not the place to air your minor grievances. You're "entitled" to, but you're wasting your time.
    how weak....... 

wasting time ? really ?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited October 2016
    Goromhir said:
    how weak....... 

wasting time ? really ?
    Well, you are wasting time posting it here....really.

If you are not a current paying customer you would be wasting their time to post on their forums as well.

Money talks, and.....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Kyleran said:

Money talks, and.....
    Good riddance?

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I'm pretty sure I played in 2012 and never saw what you are describing.  Anyhoo why does @volgore get a cool MVP sticker and I dont?
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    edited October 2016
    filmoret said:
    I'm pretty sure I played in 2012 and never saw what you are describing.  Anyhoo why does @volgore get a cool MVP sticker and I dont?
    Usually that sticker also comes with colored text (deep blue) for every posting.

But then this forum does not support colored text.....ups!

• jeatacjeatac Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Volgore said:
    Is flora still randomly disappearing?

Why not download and play the game to find out since it cost nothing but the time to download. O.o
  • moyrainemoyraine Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Goromhir said:
    That weapon FX and Item FX dissapears freely and theres no fix for it since 2011 ???

How can you Developers sell items via your expensive shop with great effects and accept that the effect dissapears randomly which turns the so great expensive weapon into usual trash item ??

Sometimes the effect comes back ..... mostly not

Its a shame for you game designer and its a shame you havent fixed this since 2011 !!

Is there no person in charge at your company that is a bit ashamed about that ????

Expansions, expansions and more expansions but you arent able or willing to fix this Item FX bug ?

Shame on you developers !

I'm not certain if you're trolling or just lacked the insight to research this issue before you posted. To put it bluntly you're wrong. Rarely have I ever encountered a f2p MMO that gives you the option to gain anything in game that you can pay for to gratify a need for immediate satisfaction. This applies to the earring slot you attack. As long as you're wiling to take the time to grind the necessary in game currency (void stones,) you can unlock this slot without every spending a copper. This also applies to the "Planewalker: Water" ability (title?) required to equip gear from the NMT expac.

I did note the recent Starfall expac currently seems accessible only via a cash pay option, but that's not unusual in my ~20 years of playing MMO's. If Trion follows it's past pattern, I suspect this too will unlock for f2p at some later date.

Better to be thought a fool then open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

~~~~
    Khahleen Peredhil, (Retired)
    Hierophant of Tunare, Lanys T`Vyl Server
     ~~~~
    Reninia, (Retired)
    Paladin of Rodcet Nife, Stromm server
     ~~~~
    Moyraine Minzwisper, (Retired)
    Coercer of Tunare, Tribunal Server
     ~~~~
  • moyrainemoyraine Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited November 2016
    Posted this in the wrong thread, but guess I'm dealing with someone that just enjoys complaining.

I meant to post this here: http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/455902/earring-slot-only-for-your-honest-opinion/p1

~~~~
    Khahleen Peredhil, (Retired)
    Hierophant of Tunare, Lanys T`Vyl Server
     ~~~~
    Reninia, (Retired)
    Paladin of Rodcet Nife, Stromm server
     ~~~~
    Moyraine Minzwisper, (Retired)
    Coercer of Tunare, Tribunal Server
     ~~~~
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    filmoret said:
    I have to agree. I have never had this issue with weapons