Bless Online's RU CBT Launching on Oct.25

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,743
101XP has announced that they're going to launch a Closed Beta for the Russian version of Bless Online on October 25th. You can check its Bless RU CBT trailer below:

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2016-10-10/closed_beta_for__bless_online_russian_version_will_be_launched.shtml

Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
http://9yin2.woniu.com/

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield RotterdamMember UncommonPosts: 555
    tried this game on korea servers

to me its utter crap
  • donger56donger56 cleveland, IAMember RarePosts: 443
    They lost me as soon as they announced Aeria was the publisher. 
  • NasaNasa DenmarkMember UncommonPosts: 635
    Hope they have made the combat fun when EU/NA get into closed beta. Everything else seems to be OK.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,234
    Cool trailer.  Can't wait for the NA launch.  Not a huge fan of the publisher they chose.  But I'll wait and see before I judge how they handle the game.
  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember LegendaryPosts: 22,874
    Looking forward to this.

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember LegendaryPosts: 22,874

to me its utter crap
    Could you expand upon that?

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,758

to me its utter crap
    I have as well and the game is the best MMO I have played in years. Different strokes I guess.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member EpicPosts: 3,425
    I'm pretty sure anyone familiar with Aeria games can't look at this game and associate it with them. This will be interesting to say the least when it hits NA/EU.
  • gabead1974gabead1974 Elgin, SCMember UncommonPosts: 7
    Well I got on today. Just started and look wise it is not to bad. Just now getting in the game play. Would be cool if more English speaking people would try it. We could play together lol. The quest are translated in English.