Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Exiled Tribune - The Community Shepherds the Newest of the New

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Exiled Tribune - The Community Shepherds the Newest of the New

In this week's Exiled Tribune, we take a look at how the community is rallying around its newest players by creating a bunch of guides to ease the way into Path of Exile. It doesn't stop there either. Not to be left out, the site has been updated with new wallpapers and a look at what's new in the wide world of microtransactions. Slip into your robe, grab your coffee and open up The Exiled Tribune.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    Don't play this game you will quit frustrated and angry .
    My build
    5k hp
    40% Dmg reduced from Armor (+2 flaks that buff base Armor to 60 %) + 32 % reduction from 8 Endurance Charges + 20 % reduction from Fortify
    All res max capped

It is impossible to survive in melee most of the time you will play fine fine fine fine and suddenly one shooted .
  • French_Fr1esFrench_Fr1es Member UncommonPosts: 42
    One of the best free to play games around.I play years now and i enjoy all of my time and i contnue to play it.I never regret any purchase i did..its an amazing game!!
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259

My build

5k hp

40% Dmg reduced from Armor (+2 flaks that buff base Armor to 60 %) + 32 % reduction from 8 Endurance Charges + 20 % reduction from Fortify

All res max capped

It is impossible to survive in melee most of the time you will play fine fine fine fine and suddenly one shooted .

Well, all i can say is that end game maps are not for princess :), it's meant to be HC, you need very good knowledge of game mechanics, map bosses, and rolls on maps to know what are you able to safely clear with your build and stats :)
  • viron93viron93 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Best business model MMORPG/ARPG out there! Never gone pay2win even the developer company is small, they only sell MTXs/skins no premium servive shet watsover =D

• viron93viron93 Member UncommonPosts: 10

My build

5k hp

All res max capped

Clearly you are bad in this game, learn from mistake keep improving yourself. Is not true melee builds can't survive the game, look at this video: learn from experts, do more research ;)
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

kertin said:

My build

5k hp

All res max capped

Well, all i can say is that end game maps are not for princess :), it's meant to be HC, you need very good knowledge of game mechanics, map bosses, and rolls on maps to know what are you able to safely clear with your build and stats :)

+1 melee is fine
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I thought this would be about Rytlock.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    edited September 2016
    viron93 said:

My build

5k hp

All res max capped

Clearly you are bad in this game, learn from mistake keep improving yourself. Is not true melee builds can't survive the game, look at this video: learn from experts, do more research ;)
    Cool story Mid range melee xD with I bet Legacy Helm with block and Dual  wield Block  yeah cool story ...