Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm going undercover to f*ck up...

KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
edited August 2016 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
...what's left of this community because the MMORPG.com staff is encouraging me to do that. I'm always on the offensive because I don't take sh!t from anyone especially when those kids the staff here pampers are not taken care of. I didn't make these rules, the MMORPG.com staff did and their rules are clear:

#1 Do not troll/flame/defame any members of this community.
#2 Do not fight back vs these trolls because we will do that for you or you'll get f*ck too.

If you look at the thread: http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/454756/trying-hard-to-hype-yourself-for-a-game#latest you'll clearly see there what fodell54 wrote. This fktard has been warned before (not too long ago) but because how loose this site is with these trolls apparently now are rampart here. I flagged his post once and waited few days nothing happened. I flagged again few days ago still nothing happens. His post has been sitting there for almost a week while mods clearly are here and doing their job.

Look at what he wrote to be specific:

#1 "That would mean that your whole Jan. 11, 2011 comment is bullshit. Would it not?" - He is purposely flaming and trying to defame me by saying things I've never said before. As most know here that this troll refuses to for the sake of trolling me (I'VE NEVER SAID I HAVEN"T SPENT $ ON A GAME SINCE JAN 11th, 2011 FKTARD, I SAID IN EVERY SINGLE POST I HAVE NOT SPENT $ ON A NEEEEEEEEEEEEW GAME, KEY WORD :"NEW" GOOGLE IT, DICTIONARY IT AND MAKE SOME SENTENCES WITH IT FKTARD fodell54.

Then the fktard continues to flame with sentences like "No one gives a fuck" as he speaks for everyone, that poor, special needs fktard that comes on these forums like many others just to go retard mode after their shitty day because their retard mode is best they can to fall alsleep and go back to their miserably lives the next day.

Then he continues to troll and flame me with sentences like "Hence you are a liar" and then "all I do is whine about $" then at the end he finishes with "Sorry to hurt my feelings". Bottom line, where is the fktard staff to take care of this troll after his post been flagged twice through the week? All you have to do is look at the community to see what kind of staff runs it. MMORPG.com you are nothing you used to be because now all you are is a domain with a good name and 100-150 active community at best.

What I dislike more than kids like the fucktard above is the staff here that protects them, so I would feel like a retard to continue participating here while see trolls keep shitting over my posts and not being taken care of. MMORPG.com if you've fallen so low that you can't maintain your TERMS OF POLICY you can't tell me what to do or not to do, fktards.

Anyways, to wrap this up like my thread title states I'll be going undercover because I can easily register new accounts that can't be auto traced/banned to troll what's left of this community because the staff here encourages me to do until something seriously changes here or they will understand what it's like to fk with Kopogero.

I mean how fkin complicated is to do the simplest job your mod has which is to check his flagged posts from a very small community, delete it and give them serious warning to their account? HOW FKIN HARD IT IS? If this happened once or twice I would be ok with it, but the amount of times I've seen this BS by the staff over the months. There is clearly something wrong on this site.

Post edited by Kopogero on

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2016
    Well, calling other people names is against site policy too so....all you're doing is getting yourself in trouble? Just retract and let it be.
  • GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    You should take a step back from this site dude. Nothing that ever happens here is of any importance. Don't let yourself be put off by anonymous internet drivel. There are WAY more important things going on in the world right now that are more deserving of your indignation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited August 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Kopogero said:

Anyways, to wrap this up like my thread title states I'll be going undercover.

Going to be instantly suspicious of anyone claiming to spend lots and lots of money on gaming.

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    edited August 2016
    Just take your medication and play some games.
  • KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
    edited August 2016
    Fk*ing up with people who want to fk with me is what gives me the most pleasure. It's a mutual love thing and the staff here will be the receivers soon, cuz I've been taking it for a while now, but everyone has a limit. It's truly sad how low this site has gotten from what it used to be many years ago, but hey it's all well deserved from how things are.

At the end I don't even have to do anything. They are doing fine job by just being themselves.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I don't disagree with some of your remarks, but I'm just gonna stay out of this one. Maybe just take a break from here for a while. xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Bye!

• Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Okay, it is trolling but it's minor compared to most of what I would consider "actual trolling". You're taking this one a little far. Better let "this one" go. It's not worth it. Maybe next time.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• vveaver_onlinevveaver_online Member UncommonPosts: 436
    you just need a hug, and ignore "that guy" that's bothering you.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
     Didn't look like he really said anything wrong to me, seems more like you're mad he was essentially correct. 
    Can't say I'm surprised by this thread though, hope your new alter ego makes you happy.
  • PhoebesPhoebes Member UncommonPosts: 190
    edited August 2016
    Don't worry so much about what other people say or think, especially on a video games message board.

That said, forums moderators aren't going to catch every offense, but when making a point about being offended by what someone is posting here, it is probably best not to refer to them as "special needs" and "fktard", especially the staff that you want help from.

Edit ..:

*hugs*
  • jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 292
    Phoebes said:
    Don't worry so much about what other people say or think, especially on a video games message board.

That said, forums moderators aren't going to catch every offense, but when making a point about being offended by what someone is posting here, it is probably best not to refer to them as "special needs" and "fktard", especially the staff that you want help from.

Edit ..:

*hugs*
    not saying i agree with him but he does have a point. humans tend to gloss over little things they feel are moot but brash harsh post get notice,  so he put a bit of venom to make a point an a flock of people took notice.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Undercover eh? You have the ability to post different things in different ways?

If that's the case I'm looking forward to seeing the new you :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Iselin said:
    Undercover eh? You have the ability to post different things in different ways?

If that's the case I'm looking forward to seeing the new you :)

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I think he told the truth .You have been lying. 

I am not going to be bothered to go check you posts which are mostly rubbish and search them one by one but having read them before I recall you saying you have not spent money. You have by now probably edited them but I do recall and I am quite certain others on this forum too recall you saying often and nauseatingly often line of yours about not having spend money on MMORPGs for five years and months and so on. Please don't try to make yourself out to be the victim here.

He just called you out on your BS which you deserved because you have been doing exactly that proudly crowing about how much the games these days do not deserve your money and lo and behold you go spend it on WoW again.

Only in your mind do you think you post such great threads and are constantly being victimized on these boards by jealous people . God only knows what people have to be jealous about you. That people do not praise you and give you points because there is some concerted conspiracy against you that even the people who run this forum are part of. Please for your own sake learn some humility and wean yourself off your own importance.

Everything that has happened you have brought on yourself.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    kitarad said:

He just called you out on your BS which you deserved because you have been doing exactly that proudly crowing about how much the games these days do not deserve your money and lo and behold you go spend it on WoW again.

Got to admit that surprised me. Not that I pay that much attention to him but from seeing the same schtick over and over I sort of had this idea of someone who only plays antique defunct games on private servers because he hates everything.

And then we find out it's WOW and all the expansions he exempts from his one man boycott. Boggles the mind.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    When f bombs were dropped, I knew immediately that this was real talk.

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    I believe that these boards are moderated quite decently all things considered. I see plenty of avatars behind bars and numerous ban signs. Myself got once jailed and once temporary banned for not managing my temper.
This discussion has been closed.