Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Gamescom 2016 Siege Defence Gameplay

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
edited August 2016 in General Gaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    This is more along the lines of LOTRO's Helm's Deep should have been.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    You would think after all that money they made from the first one they would have had better AI and animations in the second one.. I see no difference at all .. 
  • GainsNGamesGainsNGames Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Sovrath said:
    This is more along the lines of LOTRO's Helm's Deep should have been.
    Wait till the modding community starts working on a LOTR mod , hopefully the team that made The Last Days... OMG Epic!
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    SHINY! I want :3
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    SlyLoK said:
    You would think after all that money they made from the first one they would have had better AI and animations in the second one.. I see no difference at all .. 
    They do need to polish it a bit they said.  I mean you are swinging a sword and how many different ways you want that to be possible?  Its like saying real life animations aren't good enough.  And they didn't make that much money off the first few games either.  This isn't a AAA studio btw.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    filmoret said:
    SlyLoK said:
    They do need to polish it a bit they said.  I mean you are swinging a sword and how many different ways you want that to be possible?  Its like saying real life animations aren't good enough.  And they didn't make that much money off the first few games either.  This isn't a AAA studio btw.
    Well, I have to agree with SlyLoK to some degree.  They look like the exact same animations with no improvements.  They weren't great animations to start with, so it's not even remotely like saying "real life animations aren't good enough", since they aren't exactly using motion capture or realistic movement.
    I hope they polish the animations up a bit, but it's not a huge deal for me.

AI on the other hand... I really hope they improve this.  AI in the early games was pretty bad, and it still looks fairly underwhelming.  This to me would be the single best improvement they could make to their franchise.  The AI is just so bone-headed in M&B games.

I agree though with what filmoret says about money.  I really doubt they made all that much money.

I was one of the people who found the original pretty early on, and they were one of the very first "early access" type games that existed.**  I, and probably many others, bought the game at low-cost early in development.

AI and animation complaints aside, I definitely love the series and think it will be great fun.  The only way it could disappoint is if they completely change the core gameplay.

** For anyone who didn't know about it:  The earlier you bought the game in it's beta phase, the cheaper the price.  At each major update stage, the price went up as it got closer to release.  I don't think even the retail cost was all that high though.
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Can't wait. I loved Mount and Blade in all its versions.
  • Vigilus01Vigilus01 Member CommonPosts: 5
    blueturtle13 This is So awesome!! I can't wait!!

• Vigilus01Vigilus01 Member CommonPosts: 5
    blueturtle13 This is so great, I can't wait!
    I am waiting for this one, shiny! :proud:
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    I'll play it but AI is atrociously stupid.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Spiider said:
    I would agree if we actually had something to compare it with.  Besides if you want real challenge that is what online pvp is for.  Otherwise you will figure out how to take advantage of AI no matter how good they make it.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • AluminaraAluminara Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I am pleasantly surprised :) Wanna play now

Cradle of Magic - unique 3-in-1 mmogame - help us at kickstarter. THX!
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    going to get this one for sure,one of the few good games out there;)
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    this one I bet will be worth the actual hype

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Multiplayer?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Waiting to see how it looks on destruction and all, I usually play this games to see the world burn. :3
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Spiider said:
    which game has better AI on a scale of more than 10 AI bots?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

edited December 2016
    Must be getting close as there were 39 people playing it yesterday. :) 
    https://steamdb.info/app/261550/graphs/

Why is there no forum for Mount & Blade and none of the games are on mmorpg.coms gamelist? There are all types of games on that list even single player games and dead games. Mount and Blade should be on it and have its own forums here as well.

Hell they even added Tiger Knight to the list and gave it a forum and its whole combat system is Mount & Blades with some added flair and features.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    It really sucks that here whenever I mention warband, no one knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Such an underrated game.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Cant wait for this.
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    edited December 2016
    Warband was really good and introduced multiplayer, plus it has tons of mods. Its like M&B 1.5. Now bannerlord is a letdown in the animations and Ai behavior unfortunately. I was hoping for less mobbing this time around. Still quite solid improvements despite the length of time it took.

MurderHerd