Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Picture Games Announces First CBT

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageBig Picture Games Announces First CBT

Big Picture Games has announced that the first closed beta event for Darkfall: Rise of Agon is slated to begin on Friday, August 5th. Interestingly, the first two weeks of CBT will be free for everyone. After the first fourteen days, Founders' pack owners will retain access to CBT.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• rutaqrutaq Member UncommonPosts: 428
    I may need to take a break from BDO and check this out. The changes look Great !
  • RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    So how many people have to play this game for it to live to its potential?

Never played DAoC in the past so I have no idea. 
  • TemperHSTemperHS Member UncommonPosts: 72
    I participated in the entirety of Closed Alpha, now we move into beta and the gratitude they show the testers is by forcing us to pay to continue to provide them with testing that directly benefits their game?

Fuck that, and fuck you Big Picture Games, you can stuff your paid beta up your ass.
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    TemperHS said:
    I participated in the entirety of Closed Alpha, now we move into beta and the gratitude they show the testers is by forcing us to pay to continue to provide them with testing that directly benefits their game?

Fuck that, and fuck you Big Picture Games, you can stuff your paid beta up your ass.
    Are you kidding me?  This is a small group of DF players trying to bring back what so many wanted...you act like its this massive money making power house.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    BPG will not get a cent of my money. They will operate no different then AV did with the game. A group of ex darkfall players running the game, do you honestly think they can not be corrupt and sway the game in favor of certain parties? also they are too amateur to run a game that isnt fp2. they are sloppy and a rag tag group of developers. 
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

boris20 said:

BPG will not get a cent of my money. They will operate no different then AV did with the game. A group of ex darkfall players running the game, do you honestly think they can not be corrupt and sway the game in favor of certain parties? also they are too amateur to run a game that isnt fp2. they are sloppy and a rag tag group of developers. 

How do you know all this? Can you predict the future?
    Would you mind proving any of it?

..Cake..

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    SirBalin said:
    TemperHS said:

Are you kidding me?  This is a small group of DF players trying to bring back what so many wanted...you act like its this massive money making power house.
    Yeah what? They need funding to continue the development of the game, plus it's allowing players to test the game for them and also be able to experience what they have wanted to play for a long period of time. I think it's worth a monthly fee to help them out and be able to play it before the launch.
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    no monthly fee tho..  and after 5/6 months or maybe more they go open beta

i dont see any milking going on here tbh.. 

let the pvp shine again :dizzy:

cya ingame
  • freaksoldier99freaksoldier99 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    fuck ya, best hardcore game in the world finally
  • celestialimmortalcelestialimmortal Member UncommonPosts: 27
    only game that gets my heart pumping
  • unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58
    edited August 2016
    Remove Transfers, from either of these start ups and I will be interested. The maintenance and scripts involved to combat such spam "twitch play" is quite the small niche of players. Moment I seen those shit transfers still in game I lost all interest. Maybe if they had 2-3 min cooldowns.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I tried New Dawn out and it was pretty clunky and laggy to say the least, maybe this version will be better?
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    The 2 week open beta idea is a brilliant move. Thanks for that.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    edited August 2016
    YashaX said:
    I tried New Dawn out and it was pretty clunky and laggy to say the least, maybe this version will be better?

New dawn wasn't really laggy for me, maybe your ping was high or something? Clunkyness just comes with the game, in general it was clunky to begin with, but it was kind of part of the game I guess. Also out of the two they both had incredibly similar pings for me, and Rise of Agon had more players from what I saw since I played both of the betas.
  • GamerKurisuGamerKurisu Member CommonPosts: 4
    YashaX said:
    Seriously? I found RoA clunky as hell when it was first out and DND a lot smoother?