Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347
    This isn't really a bug, but you really need more contrast in your color scheme.  On this page alone, I see light green text on a lighter green background, light blue text on a white background, tan text on a beige background, and light gray text on a white background.  None of those are easy to read.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Will post here as well. www.mmorpg.com currently goes to the Upgrade Underway banner page. Others are posting so - presumably  - the site is live? Home icon also goes to banner page. For me anyway.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Kyleran said:
    All f...d up for me on my Android phone. Totally unusable, page is an exploded, overlapping mess.
    Can you post a screen cap?
  • DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    edited July 2016
    Why oh why are is there no thread page navigation at the TOP of the page?  It tells you what page you are on but it needs navigation up there as well as at bottom so you don't have to scroll 90 miles down to change pages when you initially open a thread.

Also, please lets us choose forum skins besides this blinding white.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited July 2016
    MikeB said:
    Kyleran said:
    All f...d up for me on my Android phone. Totally unusable, page is an exploded, overlapping mess.
    No idea how I can do that, the screen is too badly garbled to figure out how to get it to you.

I mean, I could send it to your MMORPG.com email address...but...well you know....

Working fine on the laptop now of course.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Kyleran said:
    MikeB said:
    Kyleran said:
    No idea how I can do that, the screen is too badly garbled to figure out how to get it to you.

I mean, I could send it to your MMORPG.com email address...but...well you know....

Working fine on the laptop now of course.

Just upload it to imgur or something and link it here.
    You can upload to those various website from mobile these days.
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Trying to hit buttons to READ the forum and I keep getting redirected to Icarus site... Nexon.  Specifically, 

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7001189/

Going from page 4 to page 3 is seeming to be impossible.

• kkj2358fwerkkj2358fwer Member CommonPosts: 1
    MikeB said:
    Hey everyone.
    tyeyrty
    New forums are live (duh!). Please post any issues or bugs you find here!

• bs4ubs4u Member CommonPosts: 1
    Wizard101 Major GLITCHING for those playing in the west coast since Sunday morning. Hope this Clears up SOON. I'm Having With-Drawls ...
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Uncharted Waters Online doesn't have a forum anymore D:
  • kusahakusaha Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited August 2016
    The forum really could use some BBCode magic!
  • nlhxbv1221nlhxbv1221 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Also this point system must be broken. Looking at my profile vs @Billmurphy, I have done more posts and earned more trophies and used the site longer yet I have 157 points and you have over 3k? 
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    edited August 2016
    mmorpg.com is redirecting to http://images.mmorpg.com/upgrade.html

Shouldn't you replace that downtime announcement with something other than "...Today July 25th, MMORPG.com will be down for...."

• mihnea97mihnea97 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited September 2016
    For some reason I can't see any new thread link so i cant start a new thread

Edit: Nvm, even though I had 25 points I had to make a comment first or do some interaction, which unlocked my ability to create a thread
    Kail11
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    edited September 2016
    The Insticator ad that often appears just below the post box at the bottom of the page is extremely irritating, primarily because it sits in peripheral vision which is very sensitive to motion and light changes. 

Post edited by LynxJSA on
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Having an advert under where you type a reply is fine. Having one that constantly flashes at you is not, give posters eyes a break and ban animated ads so close to the typing box.
  • anothernameanothername Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Whats with the game sub-forums? i.e. http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussions/tagged/league-of-angels-ii

The only click-able thing there that works is "report bug/issue" which leads to here. I encountered that with other games a few months back but at that time the new forums where kind of really new so I waved it off.

Is the "no forums for less popular games" a thing now or just still in works?

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    Some game forums have lost pretty much all of their contents, however the threads are still reach-able, but they aren't listed on the thread list? What's up?
    MaxBacon said:
    Some game forums have lost pretty much all of their contents, however the threads are still reach-able, but they aren't listed on the thread list? What's up?
    Examples?
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    MikeB said:
    MaxBacon said:
    Examples?
    On http://forums.mmorpg.com/categories/star-citizen the whole list of threads was reduced to 2 pages today, after one post recently it mostly came back to normal. One of the announcements disappeared though (the referral codes sticked).
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    MikeB said:
    MaxBacon said:
    Examples?
    I use the revelation online forum allot, so I will use that as an example. When you click on the revelation online forums tag it takes you to some weird forum and everyone topics are missing.

**Actually if you notice there are 2 revelation online forums, one strange one and the original forum is missing. 
    Whats with the game sub-forums? i.e. http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussions/tagged/league-of-angels-ii

The only click-able thing there that works is "report bug/issue" which leads to here. I encountered that with other games a few months back but at that time the new forums where kind of really new so I waved it off.

Is the "no forums for less popular games" a thing now or just still in works?

You don't see a New Discussion button in blue?

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    MikeB said:
    MaxBacon said:
    Examples?

Quizzical has posted the same thing, missing threads 

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7041824/#Comment_7041824

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Camelot Unchained forums suddenly shrank to only three threads (!) and after one day of "waiting" I am still seeing only three - http://forums.mmorpg.com/sso?Target=/categories/camelot-unchained

For what it's worth, I see other forums normally, as always.
     W...aaagh?
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    edited September 2016
    Pantheon Rise of The Fallen forums cannot be found when clicked.. 

Page not found.

The page you were looking for could not be found.