Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have expected justice when contacting the support, forget for it! Help me KingsIsle!

teodor16082001teodor16082001 Member UncommonPosts: 18
edited July 2016 in Wizard101
I am not the first and i am not sure that i wont be the last, but here is my story.
The last year (2015) i had a lot problems with KingsIsle, like first suspending my account (with reason i agree to that), banning my laptop (i didn't agree about that) and then banning my account.
I am member since 2009, obviously since the game came out in EU. I have been playing on different account till 2013 and it was stolen, so i had to make a new account (the one KingsIsle banned this year). As student i traveled a lot the last two years so i was playing Wizard101 from at least two different locations. My account was $3000 worth on crowns, bundles and membership. 
As Polaris was released i started questing and i did the questing alone so there was no way that they banned my laptop for bad language. And suddenly after i complete Polaris my laptop got banned. I was sure that there was something completely wrong so i contacted them. With about twenty emails and different tickets they finally understood what the situation was and unbanned my laptop. After that i started some side quests in Polaris and everything seemed to be okay, but of course it isn't. About half month after i got my laptop unbanned, i realized that i was unable to login in my account anywhere because it was permanently banned. I had to realize that because the Wizard 101 or more likely the KingsIsle support didnt send me any warning email for this and the previous laptop ban too. Not only warning no email that informs me that my account was banned wasn't received. Were they lazy to investigate, to send a single email? Were they really so disrespectful to a player who have been loyal to them for more then 7 years and have spent so much money on them? Well i dont know but i know that this continues nowadays, because i started trying understand why is my account banned and more have it back. Nothing really happens since they are only saying "violation Terms of Use". Is it really so hard to copy some text from a page you have created and underline it for one of your most loyal users? Well it seems hard for KingsIsle. The last time i emailed to them i waited more than 2 days before i receive an answer for my ticket, but if this is not enough they just said the same thing again. In order to reply to them i have been receiving an email saying that the sending failed because the host of the Wizard101 email is broken. 
What i hope to achieve with this post is that a moderator of the Wizard101 see it and find another way to communicate with me because we see that their email is not accessible.
Please member of the KinsIsle moderators team reply to this topic with instructions about the way i'll provide you information that will exculpatory me for anything i have done and give my expensive account back to me. I am sure i can prove my innocence, I have done it before!
Please reply!

Comments

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    I've had to talk to them a couple times here in the US, and they've always been very nice, responsive, and helpful, but yes, I have encountered that kind of thing in other games.
    At the very least a company should always specify exactly what the violation was if the user asks. Otherwise they are just making vague accusations, and on the users side, they have nothing to dispute or fix. It's kind of suddenly turning the lights off and not telling anyone why. 
    Maybe you had some bad luck and your correspondence was with a jerk, that too can happen. 
    I have no idea about the email thing, but that seems to be a major issue to me. You might check to see if you can find an alternate method to contact them. 

No matter what, remain calm, polite, and courteous.
    And NEVER mention anything about lawyers or lawsuits and anything like that.
     This is standard with dealing with any company.
    If you violate the first, they may dump you, or just not want to deal with you. 
    If you violate the second, you'll have to deal with legal, and those guys don't do customer service or tech support, so it's a lose lose for you if you make that mistake.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• teodor16082001teodor16082001 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited July 2016
    Thanks a lot for your view of the question and yea it should be a really big jerk because he told be to find entertainment on other places but in KingsIsle in a very rude way. I checked for the ways to contact them i have no other way but wait for anything here or on the message boards. But if they let me know what i have to regret for i'll because i am sure it was not on purpose. Thanks again i estimate your opinion!
    P.S.I dont remember if i mentioned it above but i even bought membership on my other account so i could post on the message boards, i hope that shows how serious i am.
  • psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Someone posted a response on the other thread which may be helpful to you if things go south.  I do agree always try to be nice and explain your situation as clear as possible.  I would also make sure no one logged onto to your computer.  If its a different computer and/or IPS, they should be able to easily identify that.
    Hello, @Rhoklaw
    The account was suspended for a day that's what i mentioned in the beginning of the post, sorry if its not so understandable. And about it i agreed it really went into a fight with someone and i said thing which i didnt have to say, unfortunately i did, but i regret for it and i am sorry. And they really banned me for no reason (banned = the last action they took about my account), they would not even share it with me, so i couldnt tell what i did too. Thanks for your comment!
    And hello, @psychosiz1
    I am the only one accessed my account, my computer and anything mine at all. And its so sad that they would not click "Agree" for a fragment of your post about that "if its a different computer and/or IPS, they should be able to easily identify that.". They would never listen to me. Thanks for your opinion, too!

Again I really hope a moderator hear my post!
    Good luck to you.
    Thank you!
    edited July 2016
    I was incorrectly banned for Wizard101 and i can prove it, i just need to make the Support team hear me and start a new investigation. I already tried with a lot of kindness and begging but this seems like nothing for the Customer Support team members. I hope I'll be heard here from the KingsIsle community moderators and also a reply from them too. Please give me suggestions how i can get my incorrectly banned account released.
    Thank You all in advance and have a nice days!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    This isn't Wizard101's support site.
    I know it isn't but as i see KingsIsle moderators reply from time and i am also sharing my story, so i don't think its a wrong decision to post here.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    edited July 2016
    EDIT: Deleted. Other posters were faster

Rhoklaw said:
    Why did you create another thread for the exact same thing? You're going to end up getting yourself banned from MMORPG.com too with that kind of relentless behavior.
    So you say i am going to get banned for trying to show people the truth and see the KingsIsle's answer and view for the question, well very well then! No offense bro but I was incorrectly banned not you. All i am hoping when i post is KingsIsle's reply so thats why i made a similar post.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    Vrika said:
    How is this situation different than your topic from Monday?

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/453681/if-you-have-expected-justice-when-contacting-the-support-forget-for-it-help-me-kingsisle

Please don't make multiple topics about same ban.
    Why is this so big problem when nobody else really makes new topics, so i am not making their chance of reply lower. I'll say again that I am only hoping for KingsIsle's reply and none other hatred, just this. Judge me as much as you like but i am sure you were going to post even more often if you got your account for which you have spent more then $3000 and 6 years of your life.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

But you're not even telling us how you got banned...
    Maybe because i dont really know it. I did not even receive email about the ban, how could i know. Whenever i ask why i receive one line text and that's it. I suppose it was because they thought i was account sharing but when i can prove it that i am not and i sent them the required information for that, i still get denied for another investigation.
    edited July 2016
    And guys please tell me if you were going to stay and do nothing, when $3000 and all your childhood are just being taken from you for no reason?
    No guarantee this will work, but you can try. (make sure you are in the right before doing these things, if your not its a waste of time) Remember I am giving you some information, the rest you will have to figure out on your own and there are other things you can do.

1. Do a charge-back on your credit card
    2. Contact the better business bureau in Austin, Texas and file a complaint for fraud (since you are filing fraud, you must be sure you are in the right with no doubt, on other words you need to prove it)
    3.  Contact KI directly(yes they have a phone number) and make sure you talk directly to the customer support manager)

If these don't work, your claim goes unresolved, and most importantly you are in the right, contact the FCC, believe it or not, they will actually take your information and possibly act on your behalf.   If it goes this far and they act on your behalf, you will get some kind of resolution.

Remember KI went through a round of massive layoffs which is not a good sign.  The subs on both their games are low and have shown a consistent downward spiral for awhile now.  Depending on their future plans, this may or may not benefit your situation, good luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

@psychosiz1 Thank you a lot for providing me this information i'll try the phone number, which i still haven't. And i'll also research about every other info you gave. Thank again!
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347
    And guys please tell me if you were going to stay and do nothing, when $3000 and all your childhood are just being taken from you for no reason?
    If you've spent $3000 on the game, then you're very much a whale, and they'll surely take a good look at your account.  But you're still not saying what you were banned for.

How did you get $3000 to spend on games as a child?  Something sounds amiss here.
    You're right, I actually did something when a company (Blizzard) tried to claim my account was stolen. Then attempted to charge me 6 times in a single weekend.

But I didn't go to MMORPG.com to file a ticket. I spoke with the GM's supervisor after they made numerous charges.
    Yea i contacted the Wizard101 support but unfortunately without success, i am just being denied for anything i as then to help me with.
    Quizzical said:
    If you've spent $3000 on the game, then you're very much a whale, and they'll surely take a good look at your account.  But you're still not saying what you were banned for.

How did you get $3000 to spend on games as a child?  Something sounds amiss here.
    Well i dont mention what i was banned for because they did not really provide me information, so at the moment i know about the reason as much as you. I did not directly send them $3k, i spent that big amount in about 6 years, as i already said. The way i get money is something that people dont usually share to each other, as there are clauses in job deals that makes it crime to tell your child how much money you get monthly.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    edited July 2016
    There's a lot of strange in this story.
    teodor16082001 said:
     I have been playing on different account till 2013 and it was stolen, so i had to make a new account (the one KingsIsle banned this year). 
    teodor16082001 said:

I did not directly send them $3k, i spent that big amount in about 6 years, as i already said
    If your account was created in 2013, when your old account was stolen, then the account was only 3 and 1/2 years old. Yet you're complaining that they just took the account you had spend $3k on in about 6 years.

Also your comment about
    I am member since 2009, obviously since the game came out in EU.
    is strange, considering Wizard 101 EU is run by Gameforge. If you were a Wizard 101 EU player you'd be complaining us about Gameforge support, no?

Though that could be explained by what happened to your account in 2013. Maybe you started in EU, and switched to US in that point?

I'm sorry for picking your posts apart, but if you're going to question KingsIsle's decisions on how to moderate their game, we're going to do our best to evaluate who is wrong and who is right.

• RaresTXT917RaresTXT917 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Guys sorry cus i am not in the subject, but idk how to unlock the new giveaway pack on this site. Can someone help me out? it'd mean the world to me