Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HYPE ALERT - New Open World Star Wars RPG (Mostly) Announced - MMORPG.com News

12346»

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    my bet : Shadow of Mordor but based around Star wars.....
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I was looking for this thread.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Set in the star wars universe is not always a sure thing...Star Wars Combine is set in a star wars universe and its terrible.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    edited May 2016
    people need to read and realize this is not an MMO announcement......period......
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    I will remain dubious until release. Then it has to prove it. 
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    If this turns out to be a Shadow of Mordor / Arkham City style Star Wars game, then I may lose control of all bodily functions.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited May 2016
    And so it begins.

THE HYPE! 

Those developers look promising given their past products. I am crossing my fingers

No no no, you silly man.

• vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    OMG YES PLEASE. Oh thank you lord.
  • vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    And its being made by a great company. Just can't wait.
  • Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    A love child between Uncharted and Assassins Creed?  Probably the two most overrated series of all time. If a double negative makes a positive then I might give it the light of day.

This is unusually negative of me but seriously, the stars aligned on my two biggest disappointments of the entire PS3 era of gaming.
    Dagon13 said:
    A love child between Uncharted and Assassins Creed?  Probably the two most overrated series of all time. If a double negative makes a positive then I might give it the light of day.

This is unusually negative of me but seriously, the stars aligned on my two biggest disappointments of the entire PS3 era of gaming.

Take it back damn you!  Take it back!

• Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Torval said:
    Dagon13 said:

Uncharted is probably the most underrated and underappreciated series period.
    I assumed I'd be in the minority based on all of the media praise and awards the series got during it's relevancy but that would not explain how it could have possibly been underrated.  I can google a list of awards for you if you'd like, I'm betting it would be quite long.

At least Uncharted isn't still getting pumped out on absurd release schedule.