Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage merged with fury May 12th 2016

Doug_BDoug_B Member UncommonPosts: 153
edited May 2016 in Age of Conan: Unchained
The rage server has merged with the Fury PVP server. This merger is trying to keep PVP alive in the game for hardcore pvpers. Sadly, this still does nothing to fix the core problems of hackers  in the game, it just consolidates them onto two servers now , instead of three.
Bachelor's in Web Design and Multimedia

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited May 2016
    Well, I don't really play on Fury (have a character there back from the Eu days), and never played on Rage. So I'm kinda just a bystander, observer. But I have to say, it's a bit odd merge, in practice... or a fitting one, a hardcore merger for the so-called "hardcore" pvp-ers :lol: 
    Just check the list of items... they won't carry over anything from the Trader, from the Guild bank, no items which sells more than 2 Gold, and only 20 Gold cash.

Yep, on a second thought it's a fitting merge indeed. Rage had corpse looting, so I guess the players there are already accustomed to the mindset of "the stuff which is with you, in your pocket, is the stuff that only matters" :wink:
    Seems hoarders got the short end of the stick.

edit: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?193451-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-Regarding-Rage-amp-Fury-Merge
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    This is quite possibly the WORST forced server transfer ever!

The following will not be transferred:

• All items in the Trader (Bank/Mail/Tradepost)
    • All items in the Resource Inventory
    • All Guild data and Guild Bank inventory
    • Unbound BoE equipment
    • Gold in “reserves” due to not being a Premium Member
    • UPDATE: Any item that sells for 2G or more to a vendor

The following will be transferred, with limits:

• Cash over 20G will not be transferred.
    • Stackable items may have additional restrictions. - Update: Stack sizes on all stackable items, such as Halloween Candy, have been reduced to 1.

All they have done is reduce the amount of players they have overall as SO MANY people from Rage will be hella pissed over this transfer, that's alot of losses.
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    edited May 2016
    Braindome said:
    This is quite possibly the WORST forced server transfer ever!

The following will not be transferred:

• All items in the Trader (Bank/Mail/Tradepost)
    • All items in the Resource Inventory
    • All Guild data and Guild Bank inventory
    • Unbound BoE equipment
    • Gold in “reserves” due to not being a Premium Member
    • UPDATE: Any item that sells for 2G or more to a vendor

The following will be transferred, with limits:

• Cash over 20G will not be transferred.
    • Stackable items may have additional restrictions. - Update: Stack sizes on all stackable items, such as Halloween Candy, have been reduced to 1.

All they have done is reduce the amount of players they have overall as SO MANY people from Rage will be hella pissed over this transfer, that's alot of losses.
    I'm sure the 10 people still playing on the server will RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8P

It does kinda suck though that there not letting people keep all there items for a forced transfer.......
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I can't even believe that this is the way they plan on merging the servers.  Are they really trying to throw away the last few players they have in this game?

For a good five years AoC was one of my top five favorite games.  Just blows my mind how much potential has been wasted over the years.