Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling all "old" members!

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Jumping in to look at the new games list.  Still playing some mmorpgs, but now that the community is fragmented among so many games, I don't frequent here much.  I'd say the biggest change has been that forums for specific games began flourishing many years ago and sites like this became less relevant to players interested in only 1 game at a time.

mmorpg.com still has some decent info, and I like that some old-timers still come around to pipe in on games.  Mostly nostalgic for me now though.

Best of luck to all!

• Annah_HAnnah_H Member UncommonPosts: 57

i used to go as Enigma in mmorpg.com but I deleted that account. I deleted it because of a stalker I had back in 2011 but now, in hindsight, I wished I hadn't deleted that account.

I've grown much since then. Back then I was an ass and a little self pompous. But then again, that was in hindsight too!

Formally known as Enigma

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

It's really weird looking at this thread and seeing all the people I used to debate and argue with every single day...now they seem like old friends...even the folks that things got pretty heated with.

This place used to be a glorious bastion of religion and politics debates...now it's just sort of dead :(

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• StriceraStricera Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Hola
  • NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

RikimaruX for prez

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Bleh. Same crap on these forums 11 years later.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    wow, I'm surprised how many of you are still coming back here!
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Yayyy old members are the best.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036

Old member as far as sign up date is concerned reporting in (posted 4 years age on page 3 too!). Twelve years in April.  I'm always looking for the next good MMO so I occasionally come back here to get the status quo.

Older member in life too; I'm closer to 50 than 40.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Originally posted by Gameloading
    wow, I'm surprised how many of you are still coming back here!

Despite not finding an MMO to play for a while (5-6 years), I enjoy reading the columns/new games coming out. 

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I remember finding this site in 2003 and trying to find out more about SWG and Dark Age of Camelot, my times have changed in the MMO world these days :( Miss the old days!
    Still....bleh.

About every 6 months I check in here just to see if there is something really awesome.  I'd say reddit or similar have replaced the forums like this now days though.

Until another 6 - 10 months pass...

GL & GG

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Joined in the Fall of 2005...is that "old"?

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• MystearicaMystearica Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited August 2015
    [mod edit]
    How's florida doing right now with Hurricane Erika?
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • ArtemisKnivesArtemisKnives Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Test
  • neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    I was a user of this site a long time ago, but I figure I am in the "gone and totally forgotten" category. Nonetheless, I recognize some of you, so... hi.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407
    So, not everyone from the way back machine is dead, I see.  At least not yet.
  • neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Annah_H said:

i used to go as Enigma in mmorpg.com but I deleted that account. I deleted it because of a stalker I had back in 2011 but now, in hindsight, I wished I hadn't deleted that account.

I've grown much since then. Back then I was an ass and a little self pompous. But then again, that was in hindsight too!

If you try to log in on that account, you might be given the option to undelete it. Worked out for me.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• V3it.M4rt1nV3it.M4rt1n Member CommonPosts: 7
    Hey. I don't know if someone even recognized me over the years. I joined up in 2004. Once I won a Z-Board (keyboard) which was sent to me overseas (to Germany) :proud:

Since 2004 I'm visiting MMORPG.com every day! (Which led into reading and typing fluid english) I mostly enjoy the hype-system and the message boards. I also like the articles. Recently I'm more following up guys like Ripper X and Bill Murphy ofc.

I'm not posting much. Only when I think something has to be said. My main focus is on pi***** off game developers like this guy from Eternal Crusade (FPS-Game), Miguel. 

AngryJoe did finish 'em up for me! :awesome: lol:

New batch of same crap from 12 years ago.
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Damn, we are getting old. What did I miss?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I joined in 2004, but I'm just lurking around the forums these days. Still waiting for "the one."
    Damn, we are getting old. What did I miss?
    Not much.  I still have fun playing a game here and there as I assume others do also. But with kids that don't really like mmorpgs and such, I guess I'm just getting too old for most of it...
  • larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    i thought you're calling old people who are members here
    and I got offended by this.
    kidding haha