Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLESS to Be Published in North America and Europe by Aeria Games Soon

AshaiaAshaia Member UncommonPosts: 42

As the title says, this is to inform you that Aeria Games has been selected as Publisher for BLESS ONLINE in the Western countries:

http://2p.com/42073677_1/BLESS-to-Be-Published-in-North-America-and-Europe-by-Aeria-Games-Soon-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm

Right now they are working on localization of the game, so that they can release the games as soon as possible in NA and EU. Actually, the game is in open beta phase in Korea.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Yikes Aeria games? So much for Bless having a chance of greatness.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    its over before its even started

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,495
    I may give it a try but if Aeria does that Akamai crap then I will probably pass.
  • nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Samhael said:
    I may give it a try but if Aeria does that Akamai crap then I will probably pass.
    Akamai crap? Can you explain that please. I don't know what Akamai has done to games in the past...
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Is this another end game open world pvp title?

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    The only difference between a good publisher and a bad publisher is the bad one makes more money.

It's the game and developers that matters.  You can have the best publisher in the world and if the game isn't upto it players will leave no matter what they do.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    I'll put it on my watch list, but umm yeah.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    scorpex-x said:
    The only difference between a good publisher and a bad publisher is the bad one makes more money.

It's the game and developers that matters.  You can have the best publisher in the world and if the game isn't upto it players will leave no matter what they do.
    You're either dumb or you're ignorant.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Be warned:  This game allows ganking anywhere with no restrictions on level differences and no penalties whatsoever.  Changing your gear or selling stuff to a merchant in town?  Gank.  Trying to enter a low-level instance so you can get better gear?  Gank.  Trying to turn in a main quest?  Gank.

There is no mention of a PvE ruleset server. I will pass on this one.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Also AG will be blocking player to player trade in their version. GG.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    edited April 2016
    syntax42 said:
    Be warned:  This game allows ganking anywhere with no restrictions on level differences and no penalties whatsoever.  Changing your gear or selling stuff to a merchant in town?  Gank.  Trying to enter a low-level instance so you can get better gear?  Gank.  Trying to turn in a main quest?  Gank.

Base on your post , I want to ask who the ****ing idiots made this game , but i hold back and look for more info .

it's factions PVP and no same faction PK .

Still have too little info to rate this game .
    But in this kind of game , it's better for free gears trade and no level restrict gears . Also , the instance dungeon is bad new for this kind of game .

Power gap also one part that i looking for . If they make the level gap too high then **** this , i rather play minesweeper .

This kind of PVP game should be test for greed (KS pvp points) instead of party share . One point down for this game.
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Are you sure? I 100% despise this new trend.  If i find gear for my friend i should be able to give it to him.   Making the game worse to try to stop gold selling is a foolish endeavor.  
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Xyire said:
    Are you sure? I 100% despise this new trend.  If i find gear for my friend i should be able to give it to him.   Making the game worse to try to stop gold selling is a foolish endeavor.  
    Offer up a better solution to the botting problem. Can you offer up a cost effective alternative?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    iixviiiix said:
    syntax42 said:

Base on your post , I want to ask who the ****ing idiots made this game , but i hold back and look for more info .

I should have clarified that.  From what I'm reading, the factions share the same questing and town areas.  It sounds like the game will be an utter mess and is going to attract the same kind of crowd that enjoyed games like Mortal Online and Darkfall.  It will lose 90%+ of the players who don't enjoy that kind of game within the first month.

For those wanting to try to put up with that, the item shop sells a peace dove that unflags you from the faction war for 10 minutes.  It might be a consumable item so you have to keep buying them.  The cooldown might be 15 minutes or 60 minutes, depending on how the publisher decides to implement it for the release.
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    syntax42 said:
    iixviiiix said:
    syntax42 said:

I should have clarified that.  From what I'm reading, the factions share the same questing and town areas.  It sounds like the game will be an utter mess and is going to attract the same kind of crowd that enjoyed games like Mortal Online and Darkfall.  It will lose 90%+ of the players who don't enjoy that kind of game within the first month.

For those wanting to try to put up with that, the item shop sells a peace dove that unflags you from the faction war for 10 minutes.  It might be a consumable item so you have to keep buying them.  The cooldown might be 15 minutes or 60 minutes, depending on how the publisher decides to implement it for the release.
    You right about this game will be an utter mess .
    After few videos , i understand that this game will be level rush then use power gap (from gears and level)  to farm lowbie of other faction. Then force player ether quit or buy items with real cash .

Too many game use this tactic before so it isn't new anymore .
  • ParadigmTGParadigmTG Member CommonPosts: 1
    Ashaia said:

As the title says, this is to inform you that Aeria Games has been selected as Publisher for BLESS ONLINE in the Western countries:

http://2p.com/42073677_1/BLESS-to-Be-Published-in-North-America-and-Europe-by-Aeria-Games-Soon-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm

Right now they are working on localization of the game, so that they can release the games as soon as possible in NA and EU. Actually, the game is in open beta phase in Korea.

I know u

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    I was following this game for awhile and it looked like it had potential....Sounds now like that has gone out the window.
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Roin said:
    Xyire said:
    Offer up a better solution to the botting problem. Can you offer up a cost effective alternative?
    I'm no game designer.  What I do know is the inability to trade with my friends impacts my personal enjoyment of a game more than having bots/goldsellers around.  From what I've seen in other games, gold sellers continue to spam chat even if you restrict player trading.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Roin said:
    Xyire said:

better solution, take it back to Asheron's Call, invoke the Patron/Vassal System.  You can gift items only (not accept payment) to anyone in your downline

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Hariken said:
    Is this another end game open world pvp title?
    Yes
    Then no thank you. Next game please.
  • Delfy2Delfy2 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    iixviiiix said:
    syntax42 said:
    iixviiiix said:
    syntax42 said:

You right about this game will be an utter mess .
    After few videos , i understand that this game will be level rush then use power gap (from gears and level)  to farm lowbie of other faction. Then force player ether quit or buy items with real cash .

Too many game use this tactic before so it isn't new anymore .
    It's a game where to group is essential.
    I think is more like L2 at the beginning, it was funny therefore you have a small group.
    Even if we succeeded of the individual quests (was easy: out of the guild/clan and came back after quest).
    But it is true that it was another time.