Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fragmented Trailer Heralds April 26th Early Access Start

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageFragmented Trailer Heralds April 26th Early Access Start

The Repopulation: Fragmented, the survival title based on the same game universe as The Repopulation, is ready to hit early access on April 26th. To celebrate the big news, Above & Beyond Technologies has released a brand new trailer. Check it out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    The team is thrilled to see everyone in-game come April 26!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/441790
  • FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Hmm, I will wait and see on this one as I already backed The Repopulation. Fool me twice, right?

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310
    If you backed the Repopulation you get this one for free.

Hmm, I will wait and see on this one as I already backed The Repopulation. Fool me twice, right?

If you're a backer, you will get this game added to your Steam library for free on the 26th. Alternately, you can register here : https://www.therepopulation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=11402

Also, make sure your backer's portal is sync'd with your Steam account :)

See you in-game!
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Looks cool, can't wait.

• Dragonsfire9Dragonsfire9 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    what is the definition of backer? Do I get it if I bought early access to repop on steam last year?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

what is the definition of backer? Do I get it if I bought early access to repop on steam last year?

Yes

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Anyone else find it strange that Early Access games are splitting into two games? H1Z1, ARK, and Repopulation? Wonder if it's just these 3 games so far. It is kind of strange that while building a game they decide to take on more work by creating a new game before the first one is even "Released". Are games just going to stay in Early Access forever or something? I am getting confused now.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    Very much looking forward to this title.

• G4NK3DG4NK3D Member UncommonPosts: 97
    edited April 2016

Ikonic said:

I did and then I signed up for my key on the website and still haven't gotten into the beta yet :(
    Post edited by G4NK3D on
  • demadildemadil Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Just wondering if you accept the terms of this game do you get the survival game instead of the sandbox game we bought into? Down the line can they say-you bought a game we gave you a game type scenario.
  • G4NK3DG4NK3D Member UncommonPosts: 97

demadil said:

Just wondering if you accept the terms of this game do you get the survival game instead of the sandbox game we bought into? Down the line can they say-you bought a game we gave you a game type scenario.

If I remember correctly they said that you are still pledged for "The Repopulation" as well. They are just giving you "Fragmented" as a courtesy for the inconvenience of "The Repopulation" going down while they rework the development on a new engine.
  • BooshooBooshoo Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Seems like all the cool stuff is happening when I'm going away for a holiday.... anyway this now looks way better than old Repop. Hope they will manage put everything together.
  • jason523jason523 Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Fragmented is the spring board for The Repopulation. If you bought into Repopulation then you get Fragmented for free. Once The Repopulation is ready to be tested you will still be able to participate in that.

G4NK3D said:

demadil said:

If I remember correctly they said that you are still pledged for "The Repopulation" as well. They are just giving you "Fragmented" as a courtesy for the inconvenience of "The Repopulation" going down while they rework the development on a new engine.

Precisely!

G4NK3D said:

Ikonic said:

I did and then I signed up for my key on the website and still haven't gotten into the beta yet :(

How long ago was that?