Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gears of War 4 to Release on October 11

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    The GoW franchise is one of the few shooters that I actually enjoy, so this is good news. Also really like the idea of having new enemies to discover and fight, should make it fun!

Only thing I'm not so keen on is the characters / story stuff he talked about in the interview. One of the big draws for me was the straight-forwards, no-nonsense, hulked up killing machines but it sounds like they're toning that down and focusing a bit more on story and character development. This is not the sort of franchise that needs that sort of shit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited April 2016

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    This is good news. I will be playing the Beta so I get a taste real soon. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AdityasinghrobAdityasinghrob Member CommonPosts: 1
    This was a great game  and I really enjoy this game  but now the time is next version of  game in this series. had you heard or net but Gears of war game series now going to release new game Named Gears of war 5 in the end of this year. You can see releasing date and features wishlist of  http://gearsofwar5.com/. Every Epic game lover Raring waiting for this game. I hope like Gears of war 4 u also enjoyed this game.