Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Mediah Comes to Black Desert

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Mediah Comes to Black Desert

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited April 2016
    The best just got better.

Keep up the good work Pearl / Daum.
  • BeezerbeezBeezerbeez Member UncommonPosts: 302
    Do I hear a toddler in the background? :)

I may need to hop into EVE and check out that war firsthand.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Everytime i see BDO i get sad and curse that its not available in my region.Then i get back to ESO and empty my mailbox...

beLIEve

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Bill is one hell of a Bill!

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Everytime i see BDO i get sad and curse that its not available in my region.Then i get back to ESO and empty my mailbox...
    A friend of mine is in the same position you are. It sucks not being able to bring him over to the game. Not without running the risk of him getting banned and wasting a substantial amount of money should they ever actively go after proxy users. (And 30€ is a serious sum in his country T.T)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Surprised there was no mention of this FFXI mobile that they've been talking about. Maybe it was mentioned in a previous episode, but its said they are going to be porting the game to iphone and android devices, so that may be some consolation for the few people left still playing the game on consoles.

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    rofl!!!
  • tenfootgoatman123tenfootgoatman123 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Really liking Black Desert . I didn't think I would because I had misgivings about the cash shop and the type of game I thought it would be but friends in my guild ( from another game ) were playing so I decided to give it a go .

Must admit I was totally wrong about it and as long as they can avoid the pitfalls we saw in Archeage I think its something I could be playing for the foreseeable future .

After 11 years of very samey type mmos its a breath of fresh air for me .
  • IG_ScarletIG_Scarlet Member UncommonPosts: 23
    At first I thought it was waaaay too soon to release Mediah.  But now I'm relieved since it's a LOT easier to level post 50 with the higher level mobs xD  The idea of grinding out 52-55 at Serendia Shrine was cringe-worthy.

Now to un-invest all my Western nodes and relocate to Heidel