Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Galactic Guide

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14866-Galactic-Guide

Newest Issue of the "Galactic Guide". This time with some information on the manufacturer of the P-52 Merlin snub fighter ....Kruger Intergalaktische.

"An Humble But Determined Start

Many items“Perfection in every piece.” Those words hung on the wall of a makeshift workshop in a rented hangar in Magnus; they would end up being the driving principle of the company that became Kruger Intergalaktische.

For all its success, few know this industry heavyweight’s humble origins. In 2558, Ozell Kruger opened a workshop on her home planet of Borea in the Magnus System. To honor her family’s heritage, Ozell called the company Kruger Intergalaktische. Her company’s ability to deliver first-rate products on time and within budget quickly impressed customers. Still it was Ozell’s good fortune to have opened her operation during the Borea boom that really helped her fledgling company thrive.

Building on that significant boost up, Kruger Intergalaktische (Intergalactic) has grown from those humble beginnings into a multi-billion Credit business. It specializes in expertly crafted, custom-machined parts and, more recently, creating full weapons and ships, including the popular Tigerstreik rotary cannon and the P-52 Merlin snub fighter.

Military Complex

As the Navy expanded, UPE money flooded the planet, which, for a while, was a major military hub and source of ship construction. At the time, Kruger was still a small operation and did not have the infrastructure or production pipeline to compete for government contracts, so it focused on landing deals to produce components for larger companies. Kruger’s selling point was the ability to manufacture a wide variety of parts for anything from weapons to construction equipment to ships. With manufacturers scrambling to fill orders, and Kruger’s sterling reputation spreading fast, its services were in high demand. It was during this period that Kruger began its longstanding relationship with Behring and RSI. From laser-cut firing pins on Behring’s P8-AR to meticulously forged crucial capital ship components, Kruger-designed manufacturing parts quickly became essential for many items.

Luckily for Kruger, this confluence of events occurred before Magnus’ military-industrial bubble burst. In 2751, the UEE moved their main shipbuilding yard to the Kilian System. As numerous companies closed or fled the system, Magnus’ economy collapsed. Yet, Kruger did not just survive, it thrived. The company took advantage of the downturn to buy cheap real estate and abandoned equipment to expand its operations. At the time, Kruger’s CEO, Artyom Chansiri, claimed that the company would stay loyal to the system and told numerous trade publications that its parts would always be “made in Magnus.”

Unfortunately, Chansiri was not able to keep his word. As legitimate businesses left Magnus, residents were forced into illegal industries to survive. It was not long before Magnus had earned a reputation as a developed system with a frontier mentality. Each year, Kruger executives grew more concerned as additional Credits were spent protecting shipments.

Finally, in 2785, pirates raided a large convoy of Kruger-made RSI parts leaving the system. The disruption to RSI’s supply chain put one of Kruger’s key partnerships in jeopardy, so the company scrambled to find a solution. Years later, leaked corporate documents revealed that Chansiri personally guaranteed that Kruger would leave the Magnus System to keep RSI’s business. It was only a matter of finding a suitable, and cost-effective, new home for its massive operation.

Eventually, Kruger found the ideal spot near Sherman on Castra II. The planet was originally a military base constructed during the cold war with the Xi’An. In 2789, relations with the Xi’An had improved enough for the system to be designated for Citizen and civilian use. With a significant amount of affordable space, solid infrastructure and, most importantly, safe and secure shipping routes, Sherman was an ideal destination. The moment the planet became open to non-military entities, Kruger moved in. Sherman has housed their headquarters ever since.

Kruger’s shift to Sherman changed more than the company’s location. It also affected its name. Castra II’s President Leon Osborne held a ceremony to welcome Kruger to the planet. During his speech, President Osborne continually stumbled over the pronunciation of Intergalaktische. To save himself further embarrassment, he simply started saying Intergalactic instead. The two terms have been used interchangeably by the public ever since.

The Whole Picture

After centuries of success as a parts manufacturer, it was an offhand remark by an executive at a board meeting that the company “made all the parts for a gun, except for the gun itself” that would change Kruger’s course forever. The seed was planted and it did not take long to sprout. The company’s first entry into the weapons market was a line of ballistic Gatling guns named Tigerstreik. Their expert craftsmanship and straightforward design produced a slick and powerful weapon.

At first, sales were sluggish. With Kruger having previously only been known by industry insiders, the weapon buyers of the ’verse were not quite sure what to make of this ‘new kid on the block.’ Determined to show what it could do, Kruger cut a deal with Aegis. Kruger gave Aegis a discount on parts production in exchange for them changing the Avenger’s stock weapon to the Tigerstreik. Soon, with both military and Advocacy personnel singing the gun’s praises, its popularity rapidly rose. The success of the Tigerstreik encouraged the company to continue developing other weapons.

Following its successful transition to full-scale weapons manufacture, Kruger set its sights on making ships. After the sluggish beginning of its weapons program, it knew this would pose a significantly higher financial risk, so it needed to figure out a way to enter the field without being fully exposed. For this endeavor, it once again leveraged its strengths and looked to a larger company for a leg up. Kruger won a contract to produce two short-range ships for RSI to package with their Constellation line. Of course those ships, the P-52 Merlin and P-72 Archimedes, heavily feature Kruger parts and weapons.

Ozell Kruger opened her original workshop intent on making quality parts. Few could have predicted just how far that initial dedication would take the company. Now the words that once graced her original shop, “Perfection in every piece,” have become the motto of a company known and respected throughout the Empire."

Have fun

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/14876-Galactic-Guide

The Osiris System

"Osiris is a red-yellow dwarf on the small end of the sequence that is orbited by a pair of planets and a dense asteroid belt. When discovered in the late 2700s, Osiris had little to naturally draw attention to it. With a small planetary system and an asteroid field readily classified as an imminent danger to navigation rather than a potentially profitable mining target, Osiris seemed initially as if it would be defined only by its proximity to well-traveled jump routes and its potential as a refueling point within reach of a major trade lane. A true survey of the system ended up taking a lot longer than anticipated, as the UEE suddenly found itself in the middle of a revolution.

While science teams were en route to the Osiris system to start processing, footage of the Massacre of Garron II leaked to the populace and ignited public outcry and demonstrations. The Messer regime, already stretched thin, now found that every riot they squashed emboldened and inspired others to take their place.

By the time the dust settled and the government finally got back to studying this system forgotten in the turmoil, the first survey results of the inner planet yielded fascinating data. Beneath the cloud layer was an extremely active biosphere capable of supporting Human life, playing host to an amazing diversity of species unlike those found anywhere else in the known galaxy.

The Osiris System became the first system declared to 47 be a developing system under the Fair Chance Act. Proclaimed as such with a great deal of fanfare following a science team’s discovery of higher primate-equivalents on Osiris I (by now known as Etos), the system became something of a cause célèbre for environmentalists and expansionists alike. Boasting an Earth-like world that would require relatively minor terraforming for Human settlement, Osiris became the flashpoint for a new debate over the morality of expansion. Though the thought of terraforming inhabited worlds for Human settlement was considered immoral in this political climate, critics questioned the legitimacy of first contact and potential uplift should the indigenous species be capable of sentience.

While the formal designation and resulting furor may have once attracted enough attention to the system and its inner planet to ward off everyday smugglers, pirates and worse, the luster has since worn off. With the looming specter of budgetary cutbacks, the military has relaxed its protection of Osiris System, meaning that the UEE military expends little effort in patrolling the system beyond the occasional fleet exercise. (At press time, the most recent confirmed military transit of Osiris was some 27 months prior, meaning that the smuggling of biologics and the use of the system for other illicit purposes have generally continued unabated.)

Osiris I (Etos: unofficial name)

Ask the average Citizen to describe Osiris I’s fabled biosphere and you will likely hear descriptions of impossibly dense rain forests teeming with every form of life imaginable. The reality is nowhere close. Etos is on the extreme solar side of Osiris’ green belt, and life there has adapted very differently than on Earth. The first thing to understand is that life on Etos does not thrive in the open; there are no teeming forests reaching for the sky or wild, untamed polar steppes. While the atmosphere can support Human life, the proximity to the star means that most evolution has occurred underground, hidden from initial survey scans.

Underground, the world is much more interesting. Etos has an extensive, miles-deep cave system that worms its way into the planet’s mantle. There, a variety of life forms have taken hold, ranging from spiny rock lobsters to a divergent set of species that might best be described as a prismatic disc (the informal survey name, ’flopping pancake,’ has stuck). One of the deciding factors behind Etos’ formal protection is Phare’s Ape, a vaguely Human-like primate that biologists believe has the potential to develop higher thinking. With what can only be described as a natural ‘sad face’ and a seemingly gentle nature, Phare’s Ape became the iconic image of the Etosian preservation movement.

In recent years, Etos has become home to increasingly bold smugglers and illegal corporate research surveys. These range from ‘slash and burn’ pirates seeking their own Phare’s Ape skull mug (considered highly symbolic for those flouting the law) to megacorporations processing underground biomass by the cubic kilometer, in search of everything from cure-all elixirs to legitimate medicinal items to biological weapons. There is no set land out for these illicit visitors, although landing zones are rarely difficult to locate for those who travel the asteroid belt and roam near the planet. There are few major ‘openings’ to the world’s cave network, and those seeking to do business here tend to plainly mark the ones they have used.

TRAVEL WARNING Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. While lax UEE oversight makes entry into Osiris system relatively easy, it also means that you can’t rely on the Empire’s normal protections. Beware.

Heard in the Wind “Osiris offered us a unique opportunity. With all the vicious argument about settlement and cohabitation, all the pieces were there for us to falter in our resolve, but we didn’t. Humanity chose what was right.” – Imperator Erin Toi, Excerpt from her memoir On the Path

Asteroid Belt

The Osiris asteroid belt is one of the densest yet discovered and is believed by stellar geologists to be a strong representation of a developing planet. Most agree that within several billion years, enough material will have condensed for the Osiris belt to serve as the basis for a new world. There is little of interest here to miners or other visitors; heavy and rare metals are present only in minute quantities, so spread out as to make current mobile mining operations untenable.

Osiris II

The gas giant, Osiris II, was what initially drew prospectors to the system: a large Jovian world with naturally pure hydrogen. Osiris II is the ideal stopover for anyone seeking to refuel jump engines or thrusters. While technically under the protection of the Fair Chance Act, Osiris II was quickly excluded via legislation and made available under license to both direct fueling companies and refinery concerns. Because of how the system’s jump points fall (all those discovered to date are outside the asteroid belt), Osiris II can serve to fuel passing ships without any practical impact to the lifeforms on Etos. Although trade prospects in the nearby stellar region have diminished since Osiris’ initial discovery, one active refueling station remains at an Osiris II Lagrange point to this day. Branding on the station changes so frequently as to be unprintable; what was once a Cry-Astro flagship station now hops from unknown brand to unknown brand on a monthly basis."

Have fun

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/15019-Galactic-Guide

This time the Galactic Guide takes a look at Croshaw,  the first system colonized by humans....

"In 2271, after ten years investigating a space anomaly in the Sol System, scientist and explorer Nick Croshaw made history when he became the first known Human to traverse a jump point and enter a new star system. As a tribute to his monumental accomplishments, the system he discovered would come to bear his name...... "

Have fun

• SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177

So, is this game a MMO...having missions, character homes, open PvP? Is it mainly a single player experience? The PvP videos I saw looked like they were just area events not open world.

As a new citizen what can I do in game? Also will there be a character wipe when the game is finally released?

I am not sure what there is to do in this game and how it all plays out...

the sword of no sword...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/15050-Galactic-Guide

The Rhetor System - center of learning in the UEE, seat of the most prestigious universities.

Have fun
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Does it seem to anyone else they are still in developing stage. All they do is write articles on what each place would or will do, or what they will have in it.

Would be more impressed if they had actual game play in the sectors they are talking about. This all seems like a drawing board with ideas on it.

Once again people are given bread crumbs and not any actual game.  
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

People are getting articles that have been published many months ago in the subscriber only magazine "Jump Point". These articles appear now on the CIG homepage for all to read.

Have fun
    Erillion said:
    People are getting articles that have been published many months ago in the subscriber only magazine "Jump Point". These articles appear now on the CIG homepage for all to read.

Have fun
    Hmmm months ago? So why put those up if they are old, I would think they could have some game play to show off in each area!

Brenics said:
    Hmmm months ago? So why put those up if they are old, I would think they could have some game play to show off in each area!
    They put them up because many backers have not seen it yet.

SC has a very talented writing team - and even more talented writing fans ... i very much can recommend some excellent SC fan fiction out there (Google to find it).

Creating a universe IMHO is more than only showing off early stage game play.

Have fun 

Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

SC has a very talented writing team - and even more talented writing fans ... i very much can recommend some excellent SC fan fiction out there (Google to find it).

Have fun 

LOL after this long some game footage wouldn't be out of question, if they are actually working on the game.

• Broken.ArrowBroken.Arrow Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

Have fun 

What? 
    You are now advising us to read SC fan fiction when someone asks for actual gameplay videos? Should I report your post because...not sure, if trolling...

Or should we also add the MUD tag to SC's bucket list of genres, along with the current list of mmo-rpg-sim-corpg-pyramidscheme-tupperware-fps-scifiepic-CRsecondcoming and of course S.H.A.M...?

---

A proud User of [[Adblock Plus]], to block out all the bullshit paid advertisements (also read as "game reviews") spam on mmorpg.com. 

----

I was banned for pointing out the obvious faults in a game 2 months before it released.
    Now after release, repeating the very same words from back then would be like preaching to the choir on this site.
    What? 
    You are now advising us to read SC fan fiction when someone asks for actual gameplay videos? Should I report your post because...not sure, if trolling...
    I recommend you check out the title of this thread.

Its about the Star Citizen Galactic Guide.  Thats text produced by the CIG writing team, used as a basis for the star systems that will later form the Persistent Universe.

Based on these texts fans have added a lot of their own fan fiction e.g.
    https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/146707/the-adventures-of-rooster-and-zan-chapter-one-the-terran-beeves

Someone can ask for gameplay videos all (s)he wants, even in this thread. It would be off topic, but HEY when has this ever stopped anyone ? And you - feel free to report me for ...not sure... trolling.... if it makes you happy. Whatever pushes your buttons.

Have fun

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    This would be better suited to a blog, which this site supports.  Just saying.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    So this is what you backers paid for, huh?  Enjoy the read, I guess...
    So this is what you backers paid for, huh?  Enjoy the read, I guess...
    Thank you. I do.

Have fun
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Ok Erillion, is SC going to be an open world PvP game? If so I'll pass. I have enough problems with games that have set zones for PvP let alone the whole game world. Big reason I stop playing Aion  and don't go on PvP servers.  Sometimes it seems there's a twitch factor in PvP combat let alone oppertunistic players hitting you. Hate the mix of PvE quests in a open world PvP game.  Means if you don't get on a server where the "guild" you join has the same time schedule as well as being helpful, you are screwed. So I have no problem with those who like those types of games. They can have them. I'll just pass on them. So that why I'm asking. SC has me interested but as PvP player I suck and my reaction times aren't getting any better, lol.
    Jamar870 said:
    Ok Erillion, is SC going to be an open world PvP game? If so I'll pass. I have enough problems with games that have set zones for PvP let alone the whole game world. Big reason I stop playing Aion  and don't go on PvP servers.  Sometimes it seems there's a twitch factor in PvP combat let alone oppertunistic players hitting you. Hate the mix of PvE quests in a open world PvP game.  Means if you don't get on a server where the "guild" you join has the same time schedule as well as being helpful, you are screwed. So I have no problem with those who like those types of games. They can have them. I'll just pass on them. So that why I'm asking. SC has me interested but as PvP player I suck and my reaction times aren't getting any better, lol.
    In principle the Persistent Universe is an open world PvP game, but not as merciless as EVE Online.

If you stay in the inner, well policed systems  AND if you have your PvE/PvP slider set fully to the PvE side, you should be quite safe. Especially if you also use stealthy and/or fast ships with high end sensor sets, that can detect enemies at long ranges. You may have combat encounters, but those will be PvE. PvP encounters will be very rare and police and navy will help you quickly.

If you fool around in the outer systems full of aliens and pirates, with your PvE/PvP slider set fully to the PvP side, with almost no police or navy patrols around, you will almost certainly have a combat/PvP encounter.

And you will have the full range of options between these extremes.

However, i suspect some orgs will find ways to make suicide swarm attacks like you find in EVE, even in so called "secure" areas. To work around the PvE/PvP slider they will try again and again and again and ....

The "Death of a Spaceman" permadeath mechanic will hinder the suicide orgs as you cannot do the usual zerg techniques known from EVE.

Have fun
  • Broken.ArrowBroken.Arrow Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Erillion said:

I recommend you check out the title of this thread.

Have fun

And I recommend you go read the title of this site.

This is a site dedicated to gaming and related news. So in fact having you make miscellaneous threads and then acting huffy when someone asks you for something game related is rather infantile to be honest.

So what's the problem though, you are regurgitating months old posts which have been posted on multiple places already...and you have issues with someone asking for the related gameplay videos? But HEY you can go ahead and make threads on anything from theoretical septic tanks in spaceships to alien hand warmers, but when someone asks for the lore incorporated into the actual game, that becomes off topic to you. 

Good going there , Havefun.

---

A proud User of [[Adblock Plus]], to block out all the bullshit paid advertisements (also read as "game reviews") spam on mmorpg.com. 

----

I was banned for pointing out the obvious faults in a game 2 months before it released.
    Now after release, repeating the very same words from back then would be like preaching to the choir on this site.
    ---> If i read the title of this site we would only be talking about full blown MMO's and that has not been true anymore for the last half decade or so.

This is a site dedicated to gaming and related news. So in fact having you make miscellaneous threads
    --> This IS a gaming related news. Because the planetary system or equipment described in these articles will be available in the finished game.

and then acting huffy when someone asks you for something game related is rather infantile to be honest.
    --> When someone asks for gameplay videos, i would refer him to the OTHER two dozen threads in this MMO subforum about Star Citizen that talk about gameplay videos (or lack thereof).

So what's the problem though, you are regurgitating months old posts
    --> That post from the official homepage is from this week.

--> it is based on an article (published some months ago)  in the subscriber newsletter ... which is not available for non-subscribers 

which have been posted on multiple places already.
    --> Feel free to post the links to those "multiple places" ..... and do not forget to also show that these links have been posted already here in the MMO subforum Star Citizen

..and you have issues with someone asking for the related gameplay videos?
    --> I have issues with someone asking about gameplay videos in THIS thread instead of the two dozen other threads that ALREADY talk about gameplay videos (or lack thereof)

But HEY you can go ahead and make threads on anything from theoretical septic tanks in spaceships to alien hand warmers,
    --> If its in the game ... why not ;-) .... i find alien hand warmers totally beardy and overpowered, they need t be nerfed ... how about you, what do you think about alien hand warmers ... nerfbat or not ?

but when someone asks for the lore incorporated into the actual game, that becomes off topic to you. 

If someone wants to talk about the lore incorporated into the actual game, well ... how about we talk about the Stanton system ... where the planet Crusader is located, which is the place for the setting of the SC Alpha 2.0 module. 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/13141-Stanton-System

There you have gameplay videos AND the Galactic Guide text

"Stanton II: Crusader

Stanton II is Crusader, called “Cl” by the natives; it is a low-mass gas giant that has an atmosphere which is breathable at high altitudes. Taking advantage of this, the planet became home to a military-constructed latticework of inhabitable floating platforms. The platforms proved to be ideal for Crusader, since normally their large-scale commercial transport ships would otherwise need to be built beyond the atmosphere. Being built in open air allows the cost of these ships to be reduced by almost 40% on the back end, which is often passed along to consumers. Once Crusader Industries took over, these platforms were expanded upon to suit their production needs. The company also built quality housing for their employees in habitats woven into the latticework itself. The portion of the world available to visitors is considered by many to be the nicest port in the system. The shipyards themselves are eerily beautiful, with huge transport ships suspended in mid-atmosphere surrounded by a lighted webbing of Crusader facilities."

Have fun

• HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Last time I checked, lore was a key part of a game, but lets not read or take time to understand what was posted our crusade must continue  :awesome: 
    Erillion said:
    ---> If i read the title of this site we would only be talking about full blown MMO's and that has not been true anymore for the last half decade or so.

This is a site dedicated to gaming and related news. So in fact having you make miscellaneous threads
    --> This IS a gaming related news. Because the planetary system or equipment described in these articles will be available in the finished game.

and then acting huffy when someone asks you for something game related is rather infantile to be honest.
    --> When someone asks for gameplay videos, i would refer him to the OTHER two dozen threads in this MMO subforum about Star Citizen that talk about gameplay videos (or lack thereof).

So what's the problem though, you are regurgitating months old posts
    --> That post from the official homepage is from this week.

--> it is based on an article (published some months ago)  in the subscriber newsletter ... which is not available for non-subscribers 

which have been posted on multiple places already.
    --> Feel free to post the links to those "multiple places" ..... and do not forget to also show that these links have been posted already here in the MMO subforum Star Citizen

..and you have issues with someone asking for the related gameplay videos?
    --> I have issues with someone asking about gameplay videos in THIS thread instead of the two dozen other threads that ALREADY talk about gameplay videos (or lack thereof)

But HEY you can go ahead and make threads on anything from theoretical septic tanks in spaceships to alien hand warmers,
    --> If its in the game ... why not ;-) .... i find alien hand warmers totally beardy and overpowered, they need t be nerfed ... how about you, what do you think about alien hand warmers ... nerfbat or not ?

but when someone asks for the lore incorporated into the actual game, that becomes off topic to you. 

If someone wants to talk about the lore incorporated into the actual game, well ... how about we talk about the Stanton system ... where the planet Crusader is located, which is the place for the setting of the SC Alpha 2.0 module. 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/13141-Stanton-System

There you have gameplay videos AND the Galactic Guide text

"Stanton II: Crusader

Stanton II is Crusader, called “Cl” by the natives; it is a low-mass gas giant that has an atmosphere which is breathable at high altitudes. Taking advantage of this, the planet became home to a military-constructed latticework of inhabitable floating platforms. The platforms proved to be ideal for Crusader, since normally their large-scale commercial transport ships would otherwise need to be built beyond the atmosphere. Being built in open air allows the cost of these ships to be reduced by almost 40% on the back end, which is often passed along to consumers. Once Crusader Industries took over, these platforms were expanded upon to suit their production needs. The company also built quality housing for their employees in habitats woven into the latticework itself. The portion of the world available to visitors is considered by many to be the nicest port in the system. The shipyards themselves are eerily beautiful, with huge transport ships suspended in mid-atmosphere surrounded by a lighted webbing of Crusader facilities."

Have fun

Which is just an idea on paper, sure doesn't seem to have any code yet to make it fact. 

Brenics said:
    Which is just an idea on paper, sure doesn't seem to have any code yet to make it fact. 

Have fun watching 20 minutes of "no code yet" from the area around the planet Crusader

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

Have fun watching 20 minutes of "no code yet" from the area around the planet Crusader

While I can appreciate your argument, there's no proof that there's any actual code. It's entirely possible this is either some elaborate CG rendering, or it could even just be a live action sequence....... ;)

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Reading these Star Citizen threads are way more fun then playing any actual MMO's these days lol
    CrazKanuk said:
    While I can appreciate your argument, there's no proof that there's any actual code. It's entirely possible this is either some elaborate CG rendering, or it could even just be a live action sequence....... ;)
    Well, then those guys on stage playing the demo faked it well  ;-)  but yes, its only a matter of time until someone claims this to be only a render sequence.

Have fun
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

Been there done that, where is the code? I see a film made by Roberts. Show me the loading working code please. If that is an alpha and it works why isn't he allowing you guys to play with it?