Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

Free Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

Larian Studios has released the Enhanced Edition of Divinity: Original Sin as of today, Tuesday, October 27th. Divinity: Original Sin is now available for both XBox One and PlayStation 4.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Verum0Verum0 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Enhanced edition? Reduced to be playable for the console crowd...
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    edited October 2015
    Verum0 said:
    It didn't take very long for a very .. "insightful" comment to be posted about this. I see very little difference in the two excluding the new content, gameplay is the same except one uses a controller and the other uses a keyboard and mouse. How is it reduced in playability? ( hint, it's not ). Even the graphics are similar on ultra. Please get off your high-horse. While I'm also a PC gamer, the console port for games like this is a good thing, not a bad thing. Everyone wins, everyone gets to play this game and even enjoy it on the couch if they want too.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Verum0 said:
    All features are still present that were there before on PC, now with the added bonus of same/split screen co-op on PC, full voice acting, etc... We also get it for free in our Steam or GOG Library. What is there to complain about haha?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Verum0 said:
    Do people do any research before spewing stuff like this out? This isn't even an opinion, it's just a misinformed statement based on past knowledge of things having both console and PC launches. Difference being (in that situation) this one came out on PC first. So logic would then stand to reason that nothing was taken out, but only added in. Not to mention it being free for those who already have it on the PC (for the PC).
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Verum0 said:
    the fact that the original pc version was restricted to point and click it was "reduced" enough for me to skip the game. But hey, i heard the PC version now got gamepad support so you are also getting an enhanced version.

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Verum0 said:
    the fact that the original pc version was restricted to point and click it was "reduced" enough for me to skip the game. But hey, i heard the PC version now got gamepad support so you are also getting an enhanced version.
    I think you'd REALLY love the game. Picking up the Enchanced addition as soon as i can myself. ! Steam or GOG? hehe help me pick !.. Also that silly comment about it being on consoles is just uncalled for. It's GREAT it's on consoles for those that don't have PC. As far as I know it's the same right? :o :o
  • GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    edited October 2015
    Divinity Original Sin is a great game and any CRPG fan should give it a try. enhanced edition is even better and both PC and console version are great and nearly equal (except for frame rate). i will support them for Original Sin 2 and can't wait for it.

however i won't be surprised if they had console version in mind from the start. i just hope they don't ruin Original Sin 2 for console's sake. look what happened with Sword coast. they obviously were so thirsty for console money they couldn't even wait and announced a console version right away. let's see if their precious console sales will save Sword Coast when it comes out (it won't). although most of the problem with that game comes from misguided advertising it seems.

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• kennyfrewkennyfrew Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited October 2015
    Requirements changed. Collector's edition Video Card: HD Intel Graphics 4000 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 4850 or equivalent DirectX: 9.0c -vs- Enhanced Edition Minimum system requirements - Windows: OS: Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible GPU DirectX: Version 11
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    I've been looking for a couch coop PS4 game (other than Diablo 3 and LEGOs) that I can play with my kid. I wonder if this is it? Does it have friendly fire by chance? Hate that, heh.
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    edited October 2015

Free update to Steam if already had game. Already installed and going to burn most of my 2 week vacation starting Saturday. ;) Over 1300 additions to game not including bug fixes. When they say Enhanced they bloody well mean it! The main story is improved with full voice over. Even has a new ending that is supposed to feel more epic. Along with many other changes meant to fix and improve a game many already thought near perfect (if into the genre).

This is old school, no hand holding RPG sweetness that even allows a second player to play along side. The sequel will support 4 and with no sacrifice to story telling (that's the sales pitch anyway). I could only wish games likes Fallout 4 and Pillars of Eternity could manage this.

My dream now is for a Star Wars CRPG that supports multiplayer. EA should have at least one company they bought out that could do it. You'd think Bioware but it seems whenever they touch anything multiplayer things go to shit.

You stay sassy!