Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Europe release = When?

SilveruneSilverune Member UncommonPosts: 128
Title says it all.......anyone know? Been searching can't find the answers I seek......

Comments

• Xanas111Xanas111 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I want know too about release in europe xd I hope in this year
  • Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103
    NA/EU release of this game SHOULD be Late this year but knowing these kind of games who knows when it will actually be released.

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    any new info about release?
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    After they are done covering up breast and putting burkha on female characters. Call it "western localization".

Do yourselves a favor and play the SEA version, it is in very basic english so it will not be that bad, apart from high latency that is.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    After they are done covering up breast and putting burkha on female characters. Call it "western localization".

Do yourselves a favor and play the SEA version, it is in very basic english so it will not be that bad, apart from high latency that is.
    Can we play that? Last time I tried it was region locked to only some parts of Asia.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    YashaX said:

Can we play that? Last time I tried it was region locked to only some parts of Asia.
    They did that? Shit!! I did not know. I guess the people who are in charge of western localization asked them to do so. There were a lot of people from NA and EU asked in their facebook page if they could play and they replied there was no ip block for eu or na players. If it changed i am sorry for misinforming you guys, really sorry :(.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Western localization soon aka "islamization"

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    YashaX said:

They did that? Shit!! I did not know. I guess the people who are in charge of western localization asked them to do so. There were a lot of people from NA and EU asked in their facebook page if they could play and they replied there was no ip block for eu or na players. If it changed i am sorry for misinforming you guys, really sorry :(.
    NP, I was hoping they might have dropped the IP block;(.