Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

Comments

• TheBestSpiderManTheBestSpiderMan Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Agent Venom for 2016?
  • Zooyork19Zooyork19 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Are we still getting free travel powers? 
  • AjishiAjishi Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Can we make all movement powers spirit free like X-23 anytime soon in future ?
  • resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Thanks for taking the time to answer questions,

last Q: Next Jean costume? Please don't do the All New All Different one! It's hated beyond measure!
  • PierspradsyPierspradsy Member CommonPosts: 3
    I have two questions @Ryolnir and @GazLord :)

1. Will we have a Clea enhanced costume for Dr. Strange? Or will Clea will be her own playable someday (aside from being a really great team-up)?

2. For Nova, will we have upcoming enhanced female costumes? Personally I'd like Ko-Rel, Irani Rael, Rael Rider.

Thank you :)

Reposting, hoping you get to answer haha
  • kratosvr18kratosvr18 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Hello bosses, I have some questions:

1) Any chance to add a camera angle move? (The game looks so static with only an angle)
    2) Any chance to get a better game translation? (I speak spanish and the spanish translation is so bad)
    3) Any chance to add a Iron Spidey costume? (I love it)

(sorry for my bad english)
  • inverianvie3213inverianvie3213 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Do you guys plan to update movement powers soon + fix the travel powers + getting stuck in the levels?
  • RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54
    Is there any ETA on Punisher's hella annoying reload bug (using reload and still being at 0 ammo), or any changes to him in general? He's rad, but has literally one viable build. 

Also, RIP Punisher 2014 costume. 

I believe we found the root cause of the issue, but it requires an animation being added to the power to fix. :/ Post your thoughts in the Punisher forum. 
  • KingSheetKingSheet Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @GAZ_LORD

wHEN WILL THE in game bosses get a visual revamp

@ryolnir

along the same line, when will you guys finish the boss updates like Black cate, Green Goblin and Living Laser got?
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    One more question: I love the personalized spash-screens that come up during loads with pretty art and fun facts. Will these ever be updated to include newer heroes?

Yes, I very much want to update the loading Screens. I am not sure when that will happen, though. Most likely a little at a time.

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Got extremely bumped so I'll post just once more; @Ryolnir and @GazLord ;

1. I know this is kind of hard to do with the IP, but is there ever going to be any other form of visual customization besides just buying a new costume or equipping an aura? As much as I love the game, a lot of the time it feels like I'm "just another" Deadpool/Wolverine/Venom in the game. I always have this itch to want to be able to diversify myself outside of just my build or costume alone.

Maybe a way to mix and match costume pieces. However, as I said, that would probably be hard to do with the IP.

2. Also, is there an exact time of arrival for the controller support?

3. I heard before that the mechanics aren't in the game for a super speed character, is this true? Will we ever get a character like Quicksilver?

4. Playable Agent Venom? 
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • IsencoreIsencore Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited October 2015
    Ajishi said:
    Can we make all movement powers spirit free like X-23 anytime soon in future ?

according to Gaz at nycc every character is going to get a cost free movement power that requires no spec points and has its on hot key mapped on the keyboard
    Ajishi said:
    Ryolnir i saw update regarding LeaderBoard ..

Can you elaborate on this ?

Will the leaderboard be concerning PVP ?
    It will concern many things and will include things like week-long or even month long tournaments. Not just PVP.
    Ryolnir,if Spidey is to going through some revamps,why not add Spider-Bots as summoner power or like Widow's drones ? Thus making Spidey has a Technology Tree ..
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Member CommonPosts: 3
    Any chances of a Red Norvell or Eric Masterson Thor enhanced costume or a Thunderstike team-up maybe playable in the future ?
  • LastexyleLastexyle Member CommonPosts: 10
    @Lord is Wanda at the front, middle, or back end of consideration for a visual update? Her along with Invisible Woman have great costumes that are set back by their, for a lack of a better word, crippling skeletons. Loving their recent costumes, but they seem off with their current frames/rigs.
  • SouleBreakerSouleBreaker Member CommonPosts: 2
    Will the game be renamed Jean Grey 2016?

Valamsit said:

Talking about voice overs... why does Wiccan refer to Lady Loki as 'hot'? The voice over in this game is phenomenally good, it’s just that line sticks out... it’s just feels very strange for Wiccan to say that..

Sounds like a bad line read. I'll take it out. I wasn't working on VO at that time, sorry!
    Ajishi said:
    What major difference will there be between Archangle and Angle TU ?
    Archangel is a lot more mean.

And has sweet feather knives that he shoots! Filled with toxin!
  • brustemuschibrustemuschi Member UncommonPosts: 3
    GazLord said:

TheEnygma said:
    In games like Path of Exile or Diablo 3, we can kill anything we want in the game and our loot can potentially drop. However in this game, if you want say a Man-Ape necklace, it means either staying in one zone beating him over and over or re-running his one-shot. Any plans to change how this works or is this what you're planning for Danger Room?

Any plans to tone down the visual noise of the game? Between all the spells, explosions, particles, character models, boss models, their attacks, Doombots, Iceman summons...the game is too chaotic to look at. Anything being done here?

Any revamps to the Omega system coming soon? Like seeing the full price of nodes, the final stats gained, making the awful nodes more enticing etc?
    We are constantly trying to balance "IN YOUR FACE EPICNESS" (Thats what I call it right now) with uh, visual clarity I guess. There are various settings we implemented to help maintain this balance but I am constantly trying to find that perfect balance without settings.

Have you thought about fixing hide other player visuals? at the moment strange ( so clea to) has 3 spells that ignore this and venom and spidey both have their web. There are other but they are rarer and less noticeable.
  • MalvyMalvy Member CommonPosts: 2
    @Ryolnir Hope i'll catch you before you go, its possible to get TC update for accounts? please (atleast before Blade came out on TC). Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Ajishi said:
    If Green Goblin can be in the playable hero poll,can we play Ultron too  ? 
    I don't see why not. Reprogrammed, yes?
    Zooyork19 said:
    Are we still getting free travel powers? 
    Yes.

Malvy said:
    @Ryolnir Hope i'll catch you before you go, its possible to get TC update for accounts? please (atleast before Blade came out on TC). Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the answer.
    There will be one for Blade or Danger Room.
    If Blade is in the game soon,we need a Morbius team up pls @Ryolnir   !!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.