Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Employees Speak Out on Project Woes!

Comments

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Pretty obvious what the point i have been trying to get across, don't believe everything a guy tells you over the internet as the truth, plus it's ok to have doubt which some people haven't shown, they just keep defending Chris and attacking Derek Smart and arcticle as nothing could be possibly be going wrong at Star Citizen.

I thought it was obvious in my posts, but obviously that message isn't getting across to some people.
    The thing is that is ALL you have been saying and nothing else. Also you do not address the point others have made that  the same can be said about the anti SC fanatics and for the very same reason you just pointed out.

Another thing what does that have to do with there being fanatics on both side of the spectrum?  I'm not a young whipper snapper, I have been on the web since if first became a thing, I have seen scams a plenty myself so please understand it becomes annoying some someone keeps spouting the same wisdom that really should be common knowledge that you can't believe everything on the internet.

Also did you know you can't believe everything on TV either! SHOCKER!!!

You seem to think for us to know this we have to agree with every thing you say and just go on about SC fanatics and only them.
    Sorry you obviously still don't get it, i can't help you here maybe someone else can, i thought i made it pretty obvious.
  • TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Erillion said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Erillion said:
    scorpex-x said:
    ..., I've even been considering backing it.
    If you do .. welcome to the 'Verse :-)

Have fun
    What 'Verse?- 
    The Universe that already exists ....

in thousands of fan fiction stories (some of them novel-length, hundreds of pages)...
    in hundreds of fan-made videos (e.g. The Goonrathi War)...
    in hundreds of in-game-universe fiction Stories by CIG writers 
    in thousands of illustrations
    in three years of Jump Point magazines (50-80 Pages each every month)
    in hundreds of in game radio shows
    in numerous comics, models, LEGO constructions etc etc 

THAT 'Verse

Have fun
    and not a single game
  • JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    edited October 2015
    Rhoklaw said:
    Ok people, I had to go buy another box of popcorn because of you. I hope you're happy!
    I'm happy.

The popcorn folks are as well.

Everyone wins. 

EDIT- Hey, whys my avatar in jail?I mean, yes- I was a dick, and for that I'm sorry (no sarcasm because mmorpg.com has been fair a fuck) but can you guys read this?

...I really do hate that fucker though. I just need to ignore the marketing I suppose.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    edited October 2015
    AnnaTS said:
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Pretty obvious what the point i have been trying to get across, don't believe everything a guy tells you over the internet as the truth, plus it's ok to have doubt which some people haven't shown, they just keep defending Chris and attacking Derek Smart and arcticle as nothing could be possibly be going wrong at Star Citizen.

I thought it was obvious in my posts, but obviously that message isn't getting across to some people.
    The thing is that is ALL you have been saying and nothing else. Also you do not address the point others have made that  the same can be said about the anti SC fanatics and for the very same reason you just pointed out.

Another thing what does that have to do with there being fanatics on both side of the spectrum?  I'm not a young whipper snapper, I have been on the web since if first became a thing, I have seen scams a plenty myself so please understand it becomes annoying some someone keeps spouting the same wisdom that really should be common knowledge that you can't believe everything on the internet.

You seem to think for us to know this we have to agree with every thing you say and just go on about SC fanatics and only them.
    Sorry you obviously still don't get it, i can't help you here maybe someone else can, i thought i made it pretty obvious.
    Guess you can't see the obvious either...,We know so you cna stop trying to convince us of something we already know and accept.

Trying moving on to something else in the argument and maybe try to bring so other points other than SC fanatics are blind and it's unhealthy for them ad naseum.

It's like your trying to be a lobbyist for the anti SC crowd but don't have a clue how to go about it.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:

Guess you can't see the obvious either...,We know so you cna stop trying to convince us of something we already know and accept.

That is where you are wrong there are people who believe what chris is saying and nothing could possibly be wrong at Star Citizen, i am assuming you haven't read the whole thread.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    AnnaTS said:
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:

Yes, you're deeply rooted in your side of the debate (whatever side that is) , otherwise your response most likely would have read, don't believe what two guys (CR or DS) as well as the media reports on in a sensationalist manner outright. Wait for some proof.

I mean your response was basically nothing more than, "yeah, maybe.. but those crazed SC-backers though, man let me tell ya" That's usually a sign of a person deeply rooted in spinning a yarn.

Both of them are equally entrenched, both of them are equally narrow minded. They're flipped sides of the same coin.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Asm0deus said:
    AnnaTS said:

Trying moving on to something else in the argument and maybe try to bring so other points other than SC fanatics are blind and it's unhealthy for them ad naseum.

It's like your trying to be a lobbyist for the anti SC crowd but don't have a clue how to go about it.
    Save yourself the effort and sanity mate I gave up on that poster yesterday.
    Some people can't see they are basically doing what they are saying don't do.
    Don't believe what you saw on the internet, my proof you shouldn't is this stuff I saw on the internet.
    They continue to post what they strongly believe as a valid point then immediately take the but I don't know anything defensive position as a shield. All while refusing to go and read anything that would educate them on the topic.
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    Ok people, I had to go buy another box of popcorn because of you. I hope you're happy!
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

EDIT- Hey, whys my avatar in jail?I mean, yes- I was a dick, and for that I'm sorry (no sarcasm because mmorpg.com has been fair a fuck) but can you guys read this?

...I really do hate that fucker though. I just need to ignore the marketing I suppose.
    No idea what it means mate but yes can see your post.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Jacxolope said:

I saw that weird graphic on your avatar and wondered if that's their new way of showing displeasure with you ... like making you wear a funny hat while you sit in the corner :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

TY- I got a warning for something I deserved and now my avatar has a big jail cell icon on it- I dont know what that shit means but it makes me nervous. =P

Thanks-
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

TY- I got a warning for something I deserved and now my avatar has a big jail cell icon on it- I dont know what that shit means but it makes me nervous. =P

Thanks-
    Just a suggestion but might help you to cool the swearing. It will eventually get you reported. You know someone will not be cool with it. Just  some advice.
    Iselin said:
    Jacxolope said:

I saw that weird graphic on your avatar and wondered if that's their new way of showing displeasure with you ... like making you wear a funny hat while you sit in the corner :)
    Yeah I wonder did it come with a warning or anything Jacx? I've seen it a couple times in threads so far, no idea what it means. A warning I'd guess... But dunno for sure.

Distopia said:
    Iselin said:
    Jacxolope said:

Yeah I wonder did it come with a warning or anything Jacx? I've seen it a couple times in threads so far, no idea what it means. A warning I'd guess... But dunno for sure.
    Well if he suddenly goes silent it will be a big clue :)
    edited October 2015
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

Thanks-
    Just a suggestion but might help you to cool the swearing. It will eventually get you reported. You know someone will not be cool with it. Just  some advice.
    Nah my swearing should be alright- If my swearing is not acceptable ill be totally banned because  few drinks....I wouldnt make it here long.  =) That will end up beyond my meager control.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I know what got me hit and I readily accept that I was being a dick. I know what to avoid I just sometimes fail to do it- I need to not get personal with a certain person I dont like.

Appreciate it though.
  • TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

Thanks-
    bring your box of liquid soap
    edited October 2015
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

Thanks-
    HEh, at least he seems to be ready to take it like a man, and isn't crying foul. We'll remember you Jacx.

• SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Is it so hard for people to accept that there is no black and white?

The whole discussion about Star Citizen can be transferred to almost every hot topic... be it politics, religion or for example the console wars (PS4 vs. XboxOne) or Apple vs. Android.

Also changing opinions or arguing over the Internet is like this:

And in between both pro and contra fanatics are people who search for the roots or try to open the minds by arguing mostly polite and reasonable or the popcorn eaters who are there for the show or the trolls and so on, etc.

It's almost like in the real world but here we cannot look each other in the eyes to see what's behind the mask (if you are empathic enough). 

The written word can be massively misunderstood.
  • thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    edited October 2015
    Just got a text message from someone, I won't tell who. Chris Roberts eats orphaned kittens for breakfast. Discuss.
    Distopia said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    I'm happy.

Everyone wins. 

Thanks-
    HEh, at least he seems to be ready to take it like a man, and isn't crying foul. We'll remember you Jacx.
    -Never forget.....
    Jacxolope said:
    Distopia said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Thourne said:
    Jacxolope said:
    Rhoklaw said:

Thanks-
    -Never forget.....
    Now I'm sitting here bored and curious enough I wanna poke him every 5 minutes and go...
    "Hey J still there?"
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Just got a text message from someone, I won't tell who. Chris Roberts eats orphaned kittens for breakfast. Discuss.

Completely false, that only happened a handful of times and he didn't know they were kittens, he thought there were puppies. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    CrazKanuk said:

Completely false, that only happened a handful of times and he didn't know they were kittens, he thought there were puppies. 

Whatever crazy fanboi!
    CrazKanuk said:

Whatever crazy fanboi!
    mmmmm...puppies /drool

CrazKanuk said:

Oh come off it Craz, you know they taste nothing alike!
    Nice try though 
    lol 
    :)
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Thourne said:

CrazKanuk said:

Oh come off it Craz, you know they taste nothing alike!
    Nice try though 
    lol 
    :)
    You know it all tastes like chicken. The maker ran out of flavours. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------