Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade and Soul looks amazing

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited August 2015 in Blade & Soul
Blade And Soul being 3 years old still looks amazing. 
Found this video browsing http://steparu.com/ 

View on YouTube

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Some people are calling it "dated graphics" in this forum. I wish they could show us at least one NA/EU mmorpg with that level of graphics.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Black Desert better watch out. These graphics are great in their own way, not hyperrealistic like BD, but great to look at still. Only BnS is much  more fun from what I've played of the two games.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
    JDis25 said:
    Black Desert better watch out. These graphics are great in their own way, not hyperrealistic like BD, but great to look at still. Only BnS is much  more fun from what I've played of the two games.
    Yeah graphics is dated compared to Black Desert. Black Desert is really...what can i say..look very very realistic...

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Yes it is, Blade and Soul not only looks good, the storyline (season 1) is fantastic. I'd even go so far as to say it has the best campaign storyline I've ever played on any MMO.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Yes it is, Blade and Soul not only looks good, the storyline (season 1) is fantastic. I'd even go so far as to say it has the best campaign storyline I've ever played on any MMO.
    It's up there for sure
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613
    Thanks for sharing that video OP. Gorgeous video, and now I'm absolutely ecstatic for this game. Is it 2016 yet?
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    I've been looking forward to Blade and Soul for quite sometime.! I can't wait. I'll probably meltdown and get a founders pack <3 Yes very pretty game :)
    gigat said:
    Thanks for sharing that video OP. Gorgeous video, and now I'm absolutely ecstatic for this game. Is it 2016 yet?
    4 more months but we will get open beta around december of 2015 i think or january 2016.

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    JDis25 said:
    Yeah graphics is dated compared to Black Desert. Black Desert is really...what can i say..look very very realistic...
    Tera has similar level of graphics without the weird body proprotions.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Its the best story I have ever seen in a mmo also. Its actually movie quality.
  • dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    gigat said:
    4 more months but we will get open beta around december of 2015 i think or january 2016.
    There is no open beta (tho' "open beta" for most F2P games these days is de facto launch with no further wipes & an operation cash shop), game will be having a series of "closed beta" weekend events starting in autumn.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I am playing EQ2 now .Graphics are the last thing to worry about it is all about game play. I love this thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to this game.

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Jinxys said:
    I've been looking forward to Blade and Soul for quite sometime.! I can't wait. I'll probably meltdown and get a founders pack <3 Yes very pretty game :)
    i already had a meltdown and bought a founders pack the moment they came out lol
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    edited August 2015
    Some people are calling it "dated graphics" in this forum. I wish they could show us at least one NA/EU mmorpg with that level of graphics.

ESO. Different art style but certainly comparable. Graphics look fine to me, but not going to let the whole "asians mmos are superior" thing fly....that much is certain.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    JDis25 said:
    For the pve community Blade hands down, for pvp...bdo hands down.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• EquiNoxyEquiNoxy Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I don't get it why people say this game is too old..
    I mean it still looks better than many new games...
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    If BDO wasn't all about pvp and had some endgame I might check it out but at this point I gotta go with B&S. Give BDO some time and hopefully they will come around......

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Viper482 said:

ESO. Different art style but certainly comparable. Graphics look fine to me, but not going to let the whole "asians mmos are superior" thing fly....that much is certain.
    Sure, if you like grey and brown.
  • iatesandiatesand Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Viper482 said:

I'm sorry but ESO is not in any way comparable.  As a guy who played both IMO ESO looks stale and flat next to B&S.  

And I really do not think Tera is a good comparison. B&S looks great and the combat is as of yet the best I have played in any mmo. Tera says its a action mmo but B&S really out shines them.  I can't comment on the story, it was in Chinese.. and the gear grind in the game is mind numbing at times, the xp grind isn't to asisn but the leveling up your weapons and stats is tedious .  But the look and feel of the game is head and shoulders above the rest even if the substance of the game is lacking.