Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally! GGG fixing desync!

plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

This has made my day and guarantees i will be returning to PoE when new expansion hits!

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

Comments

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

From what I remember, I very rarely experienced the desync issue but when it did happen it usually got me killed.

I haven't played PoE in quite a while but after this next expansion I look forward to coming back.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    dave6660 said:

From what I remember, I very rarely experienced the desync issue but when it did happen it usually got me killed.

I haven't played PoE in quite a while but after this next expansion I look forward to coming back.

Desync absoultely killed Cyclone builds however I've been running it the entire Warbands league and it's amazing!
  • plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397
    desync also killed my flicker strike build but with new expansion its fine now

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!