Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Useless Rant

elvenwolfelvenwolf Member UncommonPosts: 146

This is just because I need to get it out of my chest so I don't expect any response, in fact I put this in the SPAM forum because is just an useless rant to get some stuff out of my system.

I frigging hate that you have to play thorugh the whole frigging story in FFXIV to reach heavesward, I am at 2.2 and I have to frigging play through the whole frigging story while I wanted to just test the three new classes, no I have to put with all the story, I have already few time to play and now NO i have to play it all, every frigging quest every frigging micro part of the frigging story, I have to pick up two bottles of wine and three dishes and find three  child that play hide and seek, it will take firgging months to get thro gh all that firgging stuff and ALL I wanted was to try  a bit the new classes but NO I have to go through  the bulk of it because the firgging developers coulden't just put a button with "Skip if not interested" if I wanted to see the story could have looked at it later  but no i have to do it, i am forced to do it, frigging developers.

Ok.. now I feel better.

Great game anyway even if I am forced to go through stuff I don't want to do.

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    edited August 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    elvenwolf said:

This is just because I need to get it out of my chest so I don't expect any response, in fact I put this in the SPAM forum because is just an useless rant to get some stuff out of my system.

I frigging hate that you have to play thorugh the whole frigging story in FFXIV to reach heavesward, I am at 2.2 and I have to frigging play through the whole frigging story while I wanted to just test the three new classes, no I have to put with all the story, I have already few time to play and now NO i have to play it all, every frigging quest every frigging micro part of the frigging story, I have to pick up two bottles of wine and three dishes and find three  child that play hide and seek, it will take firgging months to get thro gh all that firgging stuff and ALL I wanted was to try  a bit the new classes but NO I have to go through  the bulk of it because the firgging developers coulden't just put a button with "Skip if not interested" if I wanted to see the story could have looked at it later  but no i have to do it, i am forced to do it, frigging developers.

Ok.. now I feel better.

Great game anyway even if I am forced to go through stuff I don't want to do.

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant.

Testing in IE11

- MMORPG.COM Staff -