Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos gonna play BnS when it hits NA

JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
I know i am, i already bought the master pack and i intend on making a guild :proud: 

Comments

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Been playing on the other version will for sure be playing the NA version.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    What is this Blade and Soul you speak of? Surely you mean the sequel to Scarlet Blade.
  • JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    i speak of the sequel to swordsman online, the better version of it at that
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    I will definitely play.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Probably not.  My system surely won't meet the hardware requirements.  My gaming rig died when I moved. :-(

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • darkcentaurdarkcentaur Member UncommonPosts: 39
    I will try it .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    I am definitely going to play Boobs-N-Ass :P.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    I will, but EU.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• ZombieCatZombieCat Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I will give it a whirl for sure since it doesnt cost me anything.
  • LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548
    I'll give it a go, but I don't think it will hold me for long.
    i tried it in SEA and it was amazing, nothing compared to age of wushu, but that game went P2W sadly :(
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    0% won't even download it.
    Eventually somebody is going to make an interesting game,this is not it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DjevikDjevik Member UncommonPosts: 107
    i am, I already bought the 124.99 founder pack.. cant wait for it.. woot woot
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    edited August 2015
    I think it is very bad timing. They should have released early 2015 where only crap games released. Now it will release close to release of Black Desert, WoW expansion and Overwatch.
    I will check it out but don't think I will invest much time into it.
    edited August 2015
    Nasa said:
    I think it is very bad timing. They should have released early 2015 where only crap games released. Now it will release close to release of Black Desert, WoW expansion and Overwatch.
    I will check it out but don't think I will invest much time into it.
    I will say that black desert does look interesting, however as for the wow expansion.... ALL the expansions after burning crusade have deteriorated the state of the game, more and more people are leaving because of the staleness of the expansions, warlords of draenor being one of the the recent dissappointments.... and overwatch is a FPS game its not really a competitor to BnS, in place of overwatch you should of put something like "Skyforge" or one of the other ones...

BUT in ending, my opinion is bias because im fan of martial arts and anything of the nature, so i thats why im so hyped about this game
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    edited August 2015

Me definitely. This is the first themepark to do PvE and PvP correctly since Vanilla/BC World of Warcraft. The gameplay is balanced, polished, well optimized. It also includes action combat that isn't super repetitive (all games are somewhat repetitive) and still manages to involve a good number of different skills/combos. (not just 5 skills per loadout; GW2 or ESO for ex.)

Last I checked this is the Third or Fourth most played MMORPG in Korea behind , Lineage, Aion and Maplestory I believe. Which is more than can be said about many other recent imports lately. I also really prefer NCSoft's methods of F2P to other publishers.

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I'll be playing it for sure, been waiting years for it.
  • kemono55kemono55 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Blade and Soul is a strange breed.

The only things that makes B&S noteworthy are done a lot better in Dead or Alive 5.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I will try it and hope its good.

number one thing that stops me from playing games alot is a lack of people to be with, i dont like joining guilds(cause of my abrasive personality)..... anyone wanna play with me when the game starts.... my IGN will be tich :D and ill most likely be a gon destroyer of the crimson legion
  • dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Will play it if at all possible (EU version), how long for, how seriously and how much money I spend on it is another matter entirely.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I will definitely be buying a founder pack and playing it at launch.  Been playing the Asian version and been waiting for the NA launch.
  • DztBlkDztBlk Member UncommonPosts: 127
    ME!!
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Until a Korean game can actually show that it is something different than boring grinding and questing I am not playing.