Kingdom Under Fire II Gets Info & Media Blowout From Gamescom 2015

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,727

Korean developer Blueside just issued a press release on Kingdom Under Fire II, after a fairly long time of silence.

In case you’re not familiar with the game, this is a hybrid of action, RTS and MMORPG elements which makes it a rather unique proposition; Blueside calls the game the first Online Action Strategy title, and players can expect to play it later in 2015 on PC and PlayStation 4.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/kingdom-fire-ii-info-media-blowout-gamescom-2015/#ixzz3ibbRloRl
Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
http://9yin2.woniu.com/

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,727
    Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,030
    edited August 2015
    You'll be glad to know that @Ardua ; is writing an article about this very game today from his Gamescom appointment!
    Post edited by BillMurphy on

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

You'll be glad to know that @Ardua ; is writing an article about this very game today from his Gamescom appointment!
    Look foward to reading it. I just started playing an Asian version of the game yesterday and really enjoying it. 
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,030
  • WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 12,976
    edited October 2015
    The trailer is REALLY cool but doesn't really tell me a lot about actual game play.I know from the original game it is a cool concept and game but all depends on implementation by the developer.Every single game that has been coming out has been extremely shallow with just basic core concepts,i hope this one is different.

Having watched actual game play,it does two things to accomplish what it is doing.VERY limited graphics,same color rehashed everywhere gray grey and more gray.The game tries to make your HERO feel o/p which i am not sure if that is good or bad but to me it is not good.I don't feel the same accomplishment from combat if i am going around spam killing 5+ mobs at a time.
    Post edited by Wizardry on

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• GeneauxGeneaux Phoenix, AZMember UncommonPosts: 8
    Is there any info on a release for this year? There's next to nothing in hype levels for this game, especially when stacked against other popular titles like Black Desert, Star Citizen and Overwatch.