Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dead game. Devs are crooks.

steveperrysteveperry Member CommonPosts: 2

They still accept payments from the website they left up. The game has been abandoned though.

They also closed the forums, so potential buyers would not be deterred. 

I've purchased the game twice. Once during the original run, and the second when the new devs purchased.

Trust me, the devs have no intention of releasing this game. It exists purely as a cash grab.

MMORPG.com would be doing the mmo community a huge favor by marking the status as closed, so future browsers do not get robbed.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Is there a game up to play? If not, hood time for a charge back

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

sad to say, but its true, i know because i purposely spent 15 euro to see how the game is doing with new dev ( i played the original as well from Masthead studio ) and there is close to no one in the game, 

it is basically a dead MMO, left me wondering when this game is going to close down for good, such a shame that this game had a huge potential when it was first announced.

i guess this time around, Repopulation is a better option to this genre

So What Now?

• FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    I remember buying this at release and it was a monumental waste of money. We talk about games being unplayable when there are in fact just bugs to be fixed or bots, or overloaded servers, but this game was literally unplayable. A TPS which lagged so badly it was impossible to hit a tree. It was also just a glorified pvp arena, and a fairly uninteresting one at that. 
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I remember being pumped as hell for this game. Then I tried it. It was horridly buggy and had so many issues with almost every aspect of the game. Just left it alone for a while, guess I forgot about it completely until this post. Sad to see this happen since I wanted a game like this just not buggy.
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I remember being pumped as hell for this game. Then I tried it. It was horridly buggy and had so many issues with almost every aspect of the game. Just left it alone for a while, guess I forgot about it completely until this post. Sad to see this happen since I wanted a game like this just not buggy.

Repopulation is similar or even better than this game

So What Now?

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Originally posted by TweFoju
    Originally posted by Panther2103

Repopulation is similar or even better than this game

Yeah I bought into that game too, I enjoy The Repopulation quite a bit. But the issue with me and that game is I have no idea when they are going to stop wiping characters so I don't want to get too far into the game and then have everything I did go to waste. 

• flaZhflaZh Member UncommonPosts: 144
    TweFoju said:

sad to say, but its true, i know because i purposely spent 15 euro to see how the game is doing with new dev ( i played the original as well from Masthead studio ) and there is close to no one in the game, 

it is basically a dead MMO, left me wondering when this game is going to close down for good, such a shame that this game had a huge potential when it was first announced.

i guess this time around, Repopulation is a better option to this genre

So I used to own this game. And the game was put down(it was pretty bad at the time, but was in early access). But yeah, it was shut down for a reason.

And now they think they can sell the game again with nearly the same name? Riiight! Let the original founders get some shit to be able to have a chance at a few players, or simply die, once again.. I say. They have to be PRETTY convincing if they think I'll toss MORE money at them, hahaa..

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file