Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge Gift Bundle Keys at Massively OP

TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

http://massivelyop.com/2015/07/31/win-a-skyforge-gift-bundle-key-from-massively-op/

4000 left if you want one. 2 weeks premium time, plus.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

"each pack offers two weeks of Premium membership and 1000 Celestial Threads, which allow you to purchase outfits, accessories, and mount time. The Premium membership — i.e., optional sub — confers a number of benefits, including better drops and a faster progression rate."

The 2 weeks membership is good. The 1,000 Celestial Threads means you'll only have to buy/earn 5,000, 29,000, or 99,000 more Celestial Threads in order to be able to purchase one outfit.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Thanks got one and applied
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Here's an extra gift key if anyone wants it.

SFNAJ188QS35ATSW

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

anyone got a spare key? if yes please pm me :)

thanx.

• Grim1216Grim1216 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I doubt there any keys left but if so I beg you please send me one =(
  • Penelo62Penelo62 Member Posts: 1
    Any key left for me please ?
  • PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by Grunty

"each pack offers two weeks of Premium membership and 1000 Celestial Threads, which allow you to purchase outfits, accessories, and mount time. The Premium membership — i.e., optional sub — confers a number of benefits, including better drops and a faster progression rate."

The 2 weeks membership is good. The 1,000 Celestial Threads means you'll only have to buy/earn 5,000, 29,000, or 99,000 more Celestial Threads in order to be able to purchase one outfit.

sadly the outfits all look like crap......

Necromancer and Gunner maybe but they are free......

The character grafic reminds be about TSW > The Secret World..... maybe its the same deisgner..