Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll be The first to Admit ....Game is Well Alive

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

I gave this game another try and I really do enjoy it.

Pugging is easy, but found Grouping is very disorganized. It's really tough on the healer and Tank when so many go off and do there own thing.

Before you tell me or any others that you should join a League, no one should have to do that.

This makes me miss CoH very much.

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • Kiori001Kiori001 Member UncommonPosts: 18

I gave this game a try yesterday.  Though its only my first impression,  this game was a lot of fun.

I had overlooked it until now as I suppose it didn't fit my concept of an MMO( not fantasy based ).  Which I have to say has

been my loss.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by StoneRoses

I gave this game another try and I really do enjoy it.

Pugging is easy, but found Grouping is very disorganized. It's really tough on the healer and Tank when so many go off and do there own thing.

Before you tell me or any others that you should join a League, no one should have to do that.

This makes me miss CoH very much.

Healer should stay near the controller and tank. Let the DPS die if they wander off. The controller gives you power that lets you heal.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams