Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION[US] Pet Key's Give Away

IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Here is Your Key:

2234SM9AK8HXZX4M

Here is Your Key:

2234SSM7NLFYYQL8

Here is Your Key:

2234SY8ECX3B6MS2

Here is Your Key:

2234T2AWXDP3IQOP

Here is Your Key:

2234T5KLZZHAPCOG

Name of the Pet : The Spurred Crestlich ( Permanent )

I will give more and will update this thread in the upcoming days!

Enjoy!

-----------

UPDATE - July 09

Here is Your Key:

2234T7LVSPMW9336

Here is Your Key:

2234T9CGOECCHHJW

Here is Your Key:

2234TAWJC4KWUCYH

Here is Your Key:

2234TCEEHJPZK779

Here is Your Key:

2234TEOOG4Z24QCR

-----------

UPDATE - July 10

Because right now in Aion US, 1 key can only be used on 1 char and not on the entire account ( all chars ) , and because one can use all 5 keys only for him for 5 chars, I will only send keys through PM . 

The rule is simple. After 5 request keys posts are posted here, on this thread, from 5 different accounts ( 1 day accounts does not count ) , I will start sending the keys to all 5 users through PM.

UPDATE # 2 

Please post the request in this thread , not through PM's!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I can't even access things I've purchased on my Aion account like my collecters edition perks or any of the pets that I have purchased in the past but aren't on the shop anymore. Anyone know how to fix this? Because I contacted support and they basically just said they know it's an issue that you cannot apply things to your characters anymore, but they can't fix it for me

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Thanks, was able to grab one.

Aion is truly one of the better MMO's still around, though I don't have alot of good things to say about NCSOFT, at least the game is still "kinda" the way it was and considering the state of the genre there's far worse out there for sure.

Thanks again.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Braindome

Aion is truly one of the better MMO's still around, though I don't have alot of good things to say about NCSOFT, at least the game is still "kinda" the way it was and considering the state of the genre there's far worse out there for sure.

Thanks again.

You welcome!

I was such a BIG fan of Aion back in the days. Waited the game since it was first announced and I was there when they officially opened the servers in EU.

I played on and off when it was P2P ,but, since the F2P switch, which I must admit, I didn't kinda expected it , I tried few times to get back into the game. I couldn't play for more then 3 months in total! We ( EU Players ) were "sold" to the very bad Gameforge company and for this particullary reason + F2P thing, I just couldn't find "my way" back into the game. 

Yes, that 3 months , I was playing on NcSoft servers, but the sieges time, kinda high ping , F2P , mad at NcSoft, made me to stop playing.

I still miss Aion ( the old Aion days ) .  I think is my 2nd most liked all time game for me, after Lineage 2. 

And you are right! Aion is still one of the better games out there. 

Have fun! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    all been used, can you PM a code if you have more extra, thank you

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by IceAge
    Originally posted by Braindome

Thanks again.

You welcome!

I was such a BIG fan of Aion back in the days. Waited the game since it was first announced and I was there when they officially opened the servers in EU.

I played on and off when it was P2P ,but, since the F2P switch, which I must admit, I didn't kinda expected it , I tried few times to get back into the game. I couldn't play for more then 3 months in total! We ( EU Players ) were "sold" to the very bad Gameforge company and for this particullary reason + F2P thing, I just couldn't find "my way" back into the game. 

Yes, that 3 months , I was playing on NcSoft servers, but the sieges time, kinda high ping , F2P , mad at NcSoft, made me to stop playing.

I still miss Aion ( the old Aion days ) .  I think is my 2nd most liked all time game for me, after Lineage 2. 

And you are right! Aion is still one of the better games out there. 

Have fun! :)

I recently moved from Lineage 2 to Aion and really enjoy it. First tried an Assasin but afther around 40 levels I just did not like the feel of it so I rerolled to a Ranger. Currently level 37 on the Ranger and love everything about it. One thing I like about Aion is that people are always grouping which makes the game feel more social. Best mmo on the market imo.

• unlogic85unlogic85 Member Posts: 1
    Any new codes available yet? Seems all of these were used up :)
    New codes?
    Originally posted by Mikeha
    New codes?

Sure! Just updated my post ! 

Enjoy :)

Question : How is the items/pets system these days in Aion? Account Bound? Or you can apply it to one character and that's it?

Question : How is the items/pets system these days in Aion? Account Bound? Or you can apply it to one character and that's it?

All used again. If you get another code pm me one plz. As for the items / pets you have to choose a character.

All used again. If you get another code pm me one plz. As for the items / pets you have to choose a character.

Done! Check your PM! :)

Updated the original post 

"Because right now in Aion US, 1 key can only be used on 1 char and not on the entire account ( all chars ) , and because one can use all 5 keys only for him for 5 chars, I will only send keys through PM . 

The rule is simple. After 5 request keys posts are posted here, on this thread, from 5 different accounts ( 1 day accounts does not count ) , I will start sending the keys to all 5 users through PM."

Done! Check your PM! :)

Thank you.image

• relishhrelishh Member CommonPosts: 2
    I've been checking almost everyday,but everytime they're all used..:/
    Originally posted by relishh
    I've been checking almost everyday,but everytime they're all used..:/

4 like you and you will receive your keys :)

• Redshift48Redshift48 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like a key for the AION (US) pet please.
  • relishhrelishh Member CommonPosts: 2
    Thank you,but how?:o
  • sdyaris96sdyaris96 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Any keys?
    Got some more I guess ! PM send with the key! Let me know if it works...

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    IceAge said:

hey, I am just DLing the game now, 5.0 looks pretty badass and a great jump in again point, and I have that MMORPG itch again. If you have spare, I would appreciate it :)
    Vesavius said:
    IceAge said:

hey, I am just DLing the game now, 5.0 looks pretty badass and a great jump in again point, and I have that MMORPG itch again. If you have spare, I would appreciate it :)
    Just sent you 2 keys :) Let me know if they still work as I have them since ....3 years ago? :)

UPDATE:  ( Since I can't edit my OP post )

I will just give key(s) to anyone who post a request in this thread

PS: Rule about 1 day accounts still applies! 

I would like a key please.  =)
  • inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    I would like a code please

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    IceAge said:
    Vesavius said:
    IceAge said:

Just sent you 2 keys :) Let me know if they still work as I have them since ....3 years ago? :)

Yeah, I will. I just got home and am knackered, but will have a play tomorrow. Thanks Ice.