Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player guild on Crom

TiagaxTiagax Member UncommonPosts: 6

Greetings,

Descendants of War is a newly formed guild on Crom.  I am a new player to Conan, but have many years of experience as a GM in other MMOs.

While, I am open to old players joining, I want to invite new players that want to explore the content together, to join DOW.

If you are interested in helping to build a guild, create a city and most importantly, build new friendships I urge you to join.  It is also very important that you be social as communication is the key to success.

Ingame name Twistixx or you can catch me on Tiagax.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Im in, Im gonna download it now. name should be something like Severe or Scyfer.
  • TiagaxTiagax Member UncommonPosts: 6

Sounds great, it is a rather long download, but I will be on Twistixx.  If you are on a free acct. you will not be able to send me a pm until I have friended you, so I will keep checking ingame for you.

If anyone else is interested, I will be checking here off and on, just leave me you ingame name, or you should be able to look the guild up as well.

Cheers

• ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Ill be on later made a Tempest of Set named Scypher, I'm probably gonna sub to.

Descendants of War is growing, but we are looking for more great people to join us.  

Do not hesitate to join us.  This is a great opportunity to make new friends and have a fun playing a game.

Do you have some questions? Feel free to respond here or look for me in-game.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

hey just wondering if this guild is still going? Is it mostly new players if so? Also what r your plans in game? Raiding?

thks

edited December 2016
    We have moved to Albion Online.