Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Long wait!

HardwareDCHardwareDC Member UncommonPosts: 59
I'm glad this is back on the radar.  I am definately looking forward to playing this game down the road!

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Has there actually been any news? When I check their official site it still shows the last update was in January.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Has there actually been any news? When I check their official site it still shows the last update was in January.

I think OP ment the Reuters interview a couple days ago, but I don't see the "back on the radar" part in those lines - maybe it's just me :)  Kicinski only said CP 2077 will be their next big project, but it's too soon to even talk about it, since the following two years will be Witcher.

So, OP even if they start to work on CP in 2018, I don't think there will be a released game in this decade :) but yep, it's back on the radar at least image

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Po_gg
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade

I think OP ment the Reuters interview a couple days ago, but I don't see the "back on the radar" part in those lines - maybe it's just me :)  Kicinski only said CP 2077 will be their next big project, but it's too soon to even talk about it, since the following two years will be Witcher.

So, OP even if they start to work on CP in 2018, I don't think there will be a released game in this decade :) but yep, it's back on the radar at least image

I am sure that in 2025 that game will be awesome image

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Yeah shame it's such a long way off but CDPR will probably need a whack of that time to come up with a good combat system :D
  • CanibalolerCanibaloler Member UncommonPosts: 136
    edited November 2017
    Bump! Any news ? I'm really interesting about this.. I don't see 2017 is happening :(
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Bump! Any news ? I'm really interesting about this.. I don't see 2017 is happening :(
    CD Projekt Red is working on it, but so far there's no info on release date. They could release in 2018, or they could release in 2020. We don't even have enough information to make a guess.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    It became their main project when they finished the last Witcher 3 expansion..  I can't wait!  Cyberpunk and CD Progekt Red.  There has never been such a perfect combination :)
    Canibaloler

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."