Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Playing?

BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Hello there relatively new to Vindictus and loving it at the moment!

Is anyone on here still playing the game?

Comments

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Originally posted by Boltonsquad
    Hello there relatively new to Vindictus and loving it at the moment!Is anyone on here still playing the game?

Yes, I have played (2 years ago on another account I can no longer access) and am playing (new account with out my pet and all the extras /cry). It is not your average tab target stand in one spot until the boss dies game and can lead you to insanity

j/k.

On a side note:

They have made the end game soloable now (all raids can be done in easy mode) and I have completed every quest in the season 1 and season 2. My char is 10 levels from the cap and it is hell grind now unless I host or join raids. I can host but I'm not that good at the keyboard so I solo.

Just be sure you realize that and can compensate by getting in raids so your experience bar actually moves. :)

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • KeollynKeollyn Member Posts: 6
    Yes, when will you be on?
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    nope. They put so much effort into making amazing character models and animations that they forgot to make a game.

Originally posted by Keollyn
    About every day until I cap this char then I have a project to work on.

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    nope. They put so much effort into making amazing character models and animations that they forgot to make a game.

^This

Sorry...wont be back

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

Well let me know your IGN and I can help as much as possible

Originally posted by Keollyn Yes, when will you be on?
    Well let me know your IGN and I can help as much as possible

west server - sticktrix level 77

When you said relatively new, I was thinking you were lower level than that :)

I can't be on any help. My highest is only 63

When you said relatively new, I was thinking you were lower level than that :)I can't be on any help. My highest is only 63

At the original reply I did say I was 10 levels under the cap of 85 at that time. Since then I have made it to 77 and 64% to 78. :)

PM me in game and I'll run you through some of the harder stuff. :)

You know, I just realized you weren't the OP. Maybe that's why I missed that.

I'll probably sign on in another hour or so.

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Hell yeah, been on east since beta. Love the classes outstanding combat.  Welcome and enjoy!
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Currently level 61 with Lynn and absolutely loving it, there is definitely no other game on the market that offers this kind of action RPG in my opinion, and with the event that's currently running I'm getting limited time gear and tearing it up!

Playing on the EU side name: iChromax 

Hit me up in game!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by Boltonsquad

Currently level 61 with Lynn and absolutely loving it, there is definitely no other game on the market that offers this kind of action RPG in my opinion, and with the event that's currently running I'm getting limited time gear and tearing it up!

Playing on the EU side name: iChromax 

Hit me up in game!

Vindictus does do the type of game it is very well. But there are a couple other games that are incredibly similar to it, there is the other nexon game Dragon Nest, while it isn't nearly as realistic as Vindictus, it did have better pvp IMO. There is also C9 which plays and looks similar to Vindictus just had annoying unstoppable animations in combat.