Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wakfu for You? Err, me?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Wow, no posts since mid-2014.  Is there anyone still playing this game?  Is it fun?  Much social interaction?

Thanks!

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

i´d think any official forum would be a better place to start.. =P

Or picking up a  Krosmaster set and find some friends....

This have been a good conversation

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Originally posted by tawess

i´d think any official forum would be a better place to start.. =P

Or picking up a  Krosmaster set and find some friends....

I signed up on the Wakfu site, but there's no option to post a new thread on the forums.  Looks like it's browse-only, not sure for how long.

What is a Krosmaster set?

Is there a particularly populated server to start on?

• asmadeousasmadeous Member Posts: 70

Nox - NA players

Remington - EU players

Krosmaster is an optional mini-game . . . has no real impact to the game. It's played as a very limited Warhammer style board game and you can buy figures with cash (real money) or find them as drops from random battles.

The game is still alive.

The game is fun.

The social interaction is shit, due to many people preferring to solo or run multiple clients to multi-box their own parties.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Originally posted by asmadeous

Nox - NA players

Remington - EU players

Krosmaster is an optional mini-game . . . has no real impact to the game. It's played as a very limited Warhammer style board game and you can buy figures with cash (real money) or find them as drops from random battles.

The game is still alive.

The game is fun.

The social interaction is shit, due to many people preferring to solo or run multiple clients to multi-box their own parties.

People don't gather in towns and such to chat or anything?  Is there a server-wide chat?

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I also would like to know how this game is today. Tried it out about a year ago and found it fun but did not stick with it.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Just finished the tutorial, choose my class and woke up in the first city. Best class selection I have seen in any mmo. I choose a Sacrier ( Beserker ). Game seems to be full of life and players. I said in chat "Hello, I am a new player" and some player just walked up me and start giving me stuff. So far so good.image
  • asmadeousasmadeous Member Posts: 70

The main places where people congregate are within their nation's outpost or outside a free nation archives/library.

There are 4 main nations (and a renegade "nation").

The archival building is on the beginner island, so... anyone of any nation can hang out there.

Other than your allegiance in times of war and supply race, there is no restrictions for playing with people of other nations or guild recruitment.

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

I really loved the game design, but the lack of any real character customization killed it for me.

<3

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I play through Steam, you could start a thread there.
  • ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348
    Originally posted by dreamscaper

I really loved the game design, but the lack of any real character customization killed it for me.

I mean, it's just part of the lore of the world. You're basically playing as an incarnation of a God in wakfu. Sure, you can't pick your boob size, height or much else past color of eyes and skin, but given the games style and graphics, it wouldn't fit to begin with.

There's plenty enough character customization when it comes to gear and your build however.