Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First!

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Worth a watch if you plan on playing.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Looks fun. I really want it on PC. :(
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by MikeB

Just give in to the dark side and buy a PS4 Mike, you won't regret it.......... Muahhahahahah! Seriously though why limit yourself to one platform. I have never understood that as a gamer.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• Shayyd80Shayyd80 Member Posts: 110
    Originally posted by Lazarus71

Just give in to the dark side and buy a PS4 Mike, you won't regret it.......... Muahhahahahah! Seriously though why limit yourself to one platform. I have never understood that as a gamer.

For a lot of people, myself included, a keyboard and mouse is more comfortable and natural feeling than using a gamepad. I've tried the XBOX One and PS4 and got a refund on both. Just couldn't game with a gamepad. 

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Ya OP it's worth watching just to see what it's all about also. I'm glad I watched this. From all the internet ads, I thought it was some new kind of incredible game. To me it looked like another actiony console game. Have fun with it no matter what!  Maybe it will boost PS4 sales too!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868

This.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I own a ton of consoles. Why haven't I purchased a PS4? Wisdom gleaned from my many previous console purchases. I buy them and I never use them. I just don't game on my TV anymore. When I was younger I was primarily a console gamer. Now? I pretty much only turn my TV on to keep up with a couple TV shows a few times a week.

I have no problems buying a PS4 -- I just know I won't use it. Not even for Bloodborne. I still have some PS3 games in their shrink wrapping.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I own a ton of consoles. Why haven't I purchased a PS4? Wisdom gleaned from my many previous console purchases. I buy them and I never use them. I just don't game on my TV anymore. When I was younger I was primarily a console gamer. Now? I pretty much only turn my TV on to keep up with a couple TV shows a few times a week.

I have no problems buying a PS4 -- I just know I won't use it. Not even for Bloodborne. I still have some PS3 games in their shrink wrapping.

I'm 56 years old, own 2 xboxes and a PS3. I only use them when the Grandkids come over or I want to use PS3s Blue-Ray. I just don't have fun with console games anymore. I'm not trying to start one of those console vs PC discussions either. If Bloodborne would have been a new Skyrim I might think of buying a PS4, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

For me it comes down to this. I am a gamer and I want as much variety in my gaming as possible. I feel there are exclusives on all the platforms that warrants owning them.  

On the subject of Bloodborne I just picked it up and am very excited to try it out seeing as I have loved all the games in this genre. I have no doubt I won't be disappointed.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    The amount of blood that you see is on the side of silly. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Consoles to me are all about the high quality of their exclusives. I have to play games like Halo, Gears Of War, Forza Motorsport, Zelda, Uncharted, Grand Turismo and The Last Of US.
  • tarbaschtarbasch Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Lazarus71 said:

I am a PC gamer and I bought a PS4 just to play this game, was well worth it, and loving the DLC also.
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    May have to seriously think about PS4.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!