Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning: This game is a card game

Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318
This game is a credit card game. You've been warned.

Comments

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Well from the little I have seen, all XL games are credit card games as you put it.
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    I like that. Credit card game. lol ;)
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by makasouleater69
    Well from the little I have seen, all XL games are credit card games as you put it.

It appears that games with a heavy reliance on microtransactions are not unusual or even unpopular in Korea and some other eastern countries. Cultural differences between regions of the world can sometimes be quite pronounced.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

You're title threw me in a different direction then what you were intending the direction to be. Usually when someone says it's a card game, you think it's a game like poker, or a game similar to Wizard 101.

Just a heads up that it may be confusing to some people, as i clicked on it expecting something different, you're title must summarize what you are typing inside so the person gets the idea of what they are going into.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by whilan

You're title threw me in a different direction then what you were intending the direction to be. Usually when someone says it's a card game, you think it's a game like poker, or a game similar to Wizard 101.

Just a heads up that it may be confusing to some people, as i clicked on it expecting something different, you're title must summarize what you are typing inside so the person gets the idea of what they are going into.

It's how he lures us into clicking it. :P

I had assumed it was about some game system. If I knew it was a "P2W" rant I likely wouldn't have even read the thread.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    The bait and switch of the title made me laugh, at least.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko
    Originally posted by makasouleater69

It appears that games with a heavy reliance on microtransactions are not unusual or even unpopular in Korea and some other eastern countries. Cultural differences between regions of the world can sometimes be quite pronounced.

Likely because it held the credentials of being the number one credit card fraud country in the world for several years,it may still be number 1.A number of years ago some gaming sites would not even accept a CC from Korea that is how bad it was.Then to think they still allow and support such a system ,really makes you wonder about the heads on their shoulder's.IDK maybe they are proud of the CC fraud capitol of the world.

It reminds of how CS got so popular,millions of cheaters,of course if they know they can cheat they will flock to that type of gaming.

Since i was on this train of thought,a thought popped into my head >>>LOL.OK so i figure being so popular,it also is full of cheating,sure enough automated scripts are very popular in LOL  as well as farming bots.I guess the stance is that RIOT doesn't even care,just don't cheat in a major event and make them look bad in front of the world ...lmao.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

This discussion has been closed.