Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW Map System: First Look!!

The new map system has arrived over on Tribble and has some nice features to it but still needs a few more things to polish up.  Check out this video to see how it looks.

Join me as we look at this system and poke a bit of fun at it as well.

http://youtu.be/ZUFnhHFE2Bo

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Combining the sectors into one giant map is a good idea but other than that, they just changed the background scene in sector space.  Most people just transwarp to different sectors and avoid most of sector space anyways so I dont see why Cryptic would spend time changing sector space instead of fixing bugs.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• deadmanbelldeadmanbell Member UncommonPosts: 69

Thanks for the video.. Step in the right direction. They have a new game director as well which I think sounds positive. There seemed to be a lot of negative feed back after delta rising, I hope they can steer this thing back to a well balanced and deep game... Nice to have a life time membership and come back every once in a while and get a little STO.

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    So when will this go live?
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Of all the things they've talked about, this is what I'm most looking forward to.  Those shoeboxes just annoyed the crap out of me.