Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How they resurrected Revan.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
Ok without even buying the Revan expansion you can experience his return.  They actually did a good job with it.  So apparently Revan was captured by the emperor and placed within a machine that channeld Revan's force power to the Emperor.  You will free Revan from this machine in a flashpoint.  The Exile Jedi Ghost woman is from the books I don't think she's in any of the games at all.  I thought she was an older version of Bastila but she's someone else entirely.
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

so in the foundry, that was the machine?

sure, there were alot fo bots anyway, didn't notice that revan wasn't himself tho, nice machine :P

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Revan has been in since launch. You either free him as Republic or Kill him as the Empire. Has that changed since the expansion?

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by immodium
    Revan has been in since launch. You either free him as Republic or Kill him as the Empire. Has that changed since the expansion?

you freed him? silly republic, always knew there was something wrong with you!

report republic for f(r)ee(d)ind!

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by filmoret
    Ok without even buying the Revan expansion you can experience his return.  They actually did a good job with it.  So apparently Revan was captured by the emperor and placed within a machine that channeld Revan's force power to the Emperor.  You will free Revan from this machine in a flashpoint.  The Exile Jedi Ghost woman is from the books I don't think she's in any of the games at all.  I thought she was an older version of Bastila but she's someone else entirely.

The machine doesn't channel his power to the Emperor, it kept Revan alive and gave the Emperor access to his mind because he wanted to find something out, but Revan resisted him for 300 years. (He was after the location of the other Star Forges, like the one from the original KOTOR and the Foundry itself.)

They let Revan escape in the hope he would lead them to one of them, and they actually succeeded when he led them straight to Foundry (which is featured again later on, but I'll leave that a secret for now in case you haven't gotten there yet).

The ghost woman isn't Bastila, she is the Exile, Meetra Surik - the main character of KOTOR II. So she is actually featured in the games. Of course if you played KOTOR II as a male character it's easy to overlook, but she's the canon hero for the second game just like (male) Revan was for the first.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Originally posted by immodium

The expansion reveals that you didn't kill him, just like many suspected when he vanished in purple energy vapors at the end of the original fight you have with him.

It doesn't change the original FPs at all, it continues them at lvl 55+.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Oh nice I didn't realize the exile is the actual player character in KOTOR2  I was wondering because I never heard of her at all.  Also I had no clue that revan was in the game before this new expansion.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    Originally posted by filmoret
    Oh nice I didn't realize the exile is the actual player character in KOTOR2  I was wondering because I never heard of her at all.  Also I had no clue that revan was in the game before this new expansion.

She's also in Drew Karpyshyn's novel "Revan" if you're ever curious what happened to Revan and Meetra in-between the KOTOR games and the Old Republic.