Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live stream going on now

AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797

Siraldric is running a live stream right now. He said he's recording it so hopefully it can be up for viewing later.

http://www.hitbox.tv/siraldric

Once upon a time....

Comments

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797

He's building a house. A Raknar (giant spider player) walked into view and backed out, movement looked really realistic.

Looks great.

Once upon a time....

<div "="">
    Myobi:

"tbh I think this game can still be achieved"

lol. Glad to hear it Myobi, after all that negativity.

Once upon a time....

Siraldric finished building and got on a Raknar (spider) character now. Did a little fighting, which looks like fun.

I still think that the social structure of the game (along with 100 lives) will keep it from becoming just a PvP game. The whole economy system included.

Once upon a time....

Done for tonight. He said he'll do it again tomorrow night, plus YouTube it.

Once upon a time....

• siraldricsiraldric Member Posts: 1

Thanks Amaranthar 

Sadly streaming is over and and I regret to say that I forgot to set up recording properly so none of it did. Woops, we have learned and will do better the next time around! 

I have two planned streams coming up. The first will be tomorrow, 2/26 at 12:30 PM PST. This will be a short one on one with another tester who has yet to try the demo.

The second will be a larger stream on Friday, 2/27 at 6:00 PM PST. I have requested dev appearance as well as other testers to help out with showing off some of the systems like I had done today.

Both sessions will actually be recorded this time around 

No problem.

I was impressed with the art work and animations. For an MMO and at this stage of development it looked very good. I especially liked the Raknar animations. You can't really tell it by playing one, only when you are away from them and watching them you can see how realistic their movement looks. And there's something a bit frightening about giant spider legs moving around. lol

Once upon a time....