Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KnightOnline Hackshield?

124»

Comments

• SteeJaxSteeJax Member Posts: 6

I downloaded the game, had created acc and everything, started it up, and i cudnt connect. n o matter how many time i tried, i still couldnt get on, but i HAVE found a cure!! right click on the folder and select "delete" the right click on your recycle bin and hit "empty recycle bin"

I downloaded the game, had created acc and everything, started it up, and i cudnt connect. n o matter how many time i tried, i still couldnt get on, but i HAVE found a cure!! right click on the folder and select "delete" the right click on your recycle bin and hit "empty recycle bin"

EDIT: how did there get to be 3 copys of my message?!? sorry bout this...........

• SkadaSkada Member Posts: 2
    Gah i dont know if you guys will even come back to this thread but i just downloaded this game and i get that error, some hack sheild error, ( error-107) is there a way to solve it yet the other stuff isnt working! Its quite annoying.
  • shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33
    new users have that problem

• SkadaSkada Member Posts: 2
    how do i fix it
  • harkenharken Member Posts: 3
    when you try to log on to a server you may need to try multiple times. i play it myself and i had that problem 2.it is an ok game but there are better ones.