Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Das Tal Fun Videos And Breakdown

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

New UI Features+PVP Here

I was just trying to see new UI mechanics and features. And yea...you gotta figure in a open world pvp environment..Pvp happens...Unfortunately in the end it didn't turn out so well for me.

Gameplay Mass Pvp

I'm most certainly looking forward to this game. Sometimes it's the simple games that are the best ones. You don't always need Direct X blinding you every 2 seconds. And then find you have no good pvp or game play to do.

So keep a open mind. I thought this game would suck at first glance, but to my surprise it didn't and it was fun. It reminded me of early Ultima Online days. With a nice glimpse of early Diablo. In a winner take all sand-box.

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

I like the company behind the game, the game isn't a founders pack scam like basically everything else.

With that being said, i just couldn't get into the game.

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • dbltnkdbltnk Member UncommonPosts: 13

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you in the game on the 8th!

Paigey: Ping me at [email protected] to sort out your login problem before the next test. =D

Alex 

Game Designer of Das Tal (http://www.das-tal-game.com)

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    A Twitch highlight video of some of the fun from the Feb. 8th Stress Test.  I kind of stutter my way into a team and enjoy the arena PvP.  I think this game has potential, so I wanted to share.  I also think it was cool of them to open-up the game and let people hop in and take it for a spin similar to what Shards Online did a while back.  I think the combat is extremely more interactive and enjoyable compared to Shards and Albion Online.  We'll see about  the rest.  I currently feel like Albion Online has the rest of their game pretty tight. Anywho...

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698

I played a bit of it and it is early early early early early alpha.. Not sure why they would want anyone to see their product in such horrible shape. The sounds were as if they ripped them out of games from the NES / SNES era.

Nothing to get hyped over here.. Yet.