Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stay away from this game

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Iselin

Nice to see one of these pathetic "I got banned for no reason" threads we get here so often, busted and exposed for the lie 99% of them are.

No mention of multiple accounts on first post... then "yeah but everyone does it" lame excuse #1... followed by his "how do you know it's not 5 different people" web cam lame excuse #2.

I wish developers had the time and inclination to expose these trolls more often.

^This

Their house, their rules. You agreed and then went against the rules. Buh bye..thanks for playing.

As to the game devs/makers/whatever coming to their own defense here? Unprofessional? Get over yourselves. Everyone has the right to defend themselves and/or their property/game(s)

TheScavenger

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• ChtugaChtuga Member UncommonPosts: 116

Awesome to see that devs are on top of it and kicks the cheaters out! Wish more games did exactly this!

OP: Go play some singleplayer game as I hope I never see you in any game I play!

TheScavenger
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by sibs4455

In a lot of mmo's  / arpg's you need extra accounts, what harm can extra accounts do?. I have never heard of any gaming company banning anyone for extra accounts if they are just mules / storage etc, the times when the ban hammer is used is when they are botting or using 3rd party software to multi-box as one character.

I have lots of online games and nearly all of these have extra accounts, not once in 22 years of online gaming have I ever been warned or banned for having extra accounts.

@op .. If you were botting etc then the ban is justified if not then do a charge-back and move on.

Dude are you for real ? You must have not really played many games then.

I saw plenty of people getting baned for multiboxing, esp in strategy or turn based games that had subscriptions like this one.

Majority of Subscription games will ban you for multiboxing. This could have become less wide spread with th advent of f2p games but its still a common sense. Especially if it states in EULA, that you can only have 1 account.

You cant have under any circumstances people playing on more than one account in this kind of game as its not designed for that and would give massive unfair advantage!

TheScavenger

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by DarLorkar
    Originally posted by ChairmanAD2460

I dont care. It is unprofessional to come argue with a customer ( past or present) in an open forum. A simple go here and we will discuss any game issues in private is all you need to do.

Anything further just shows me to stay away from an unprofessional game company. Right or wrong in any particular case does not matter. Just be professional.

Enough said.

If you see that as unproffesional conduct that is your opinion. The customer came here after being in our support system where we handled the case professionally and according to our business standards. And we felt we had to answer in his thread after his comments and allegations of theft towards our game and business. 

Our policy is that we as the management and the developers should be available for our community. That be in support, our own chat or forum or here in MMORPG if that is where they want to meet us. (That is also posted in the other AD2460 thread here on MMORPG)

Yes it is my opinion, and you pretty much prove my point. Thanks, i will stay far away from this game and advise others to do the same.

So how is this helping your company and game out so far?

A lot more than you think it is!

Go ahead and advise if you wish.   Those that read this thread will come to their own conclusions just as you have.

I doubt the "others" you speak of, will actually give a shit about anything you say.

TheScavengerBlueProteus

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

I dont care. It is unprofessional to come argue with a customer ( past or present) in an open forum. A simple go here and we will discuss any game issues in private is all you need to do.

Anything further just shows me to stay away from an unprofessional game company. Right or wrong in any particular case does not matter. Just be professional.

Enough said.

If you see that as unproffesional conduct that is your opinion. The customer came here after being in our support system where we handled the case professionally and according to our business standards. And we felt we had to answer in his thread after his comments and allegations of theft towards our game and business. 

Our policy is that we as the management and the developers should be available for our community. That be in support, our own chat or forum or here in MMORPG if that is where they want to meet us. (That is also posted in the other AD2460 thread here on MMORPG)

Yes it is my opinion, and you pretty much prove my point. Thanks, i will stay far away from this game and advise others to do the same.

So how is this helping your company and game out so far?

Trolling attempt failed. Practice more, not impressed

TheScavengerBlueProteus
  • krivojkrivoj Member CommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Gwahlur

I've been worried about multiaccounts since they dropped the requirement to use your phone when registering, I'm glad to see they're on top of it.

I'm also one of the leaders of Yakuza, we pride ourselves in not breaking any rules and playing the game as it's meant to be played, so I don't appreciate our name being mentioned by a cheater.

Good riddance!

just to be clear to all:

in ad2460 you can attack homeworlds when you reach lvl 7. And you can attack other homeworlds lvl  7+.

at level 7, minimum strength is around 5.000.  Medium 10.000.

you can attack homeworlds near to your strength (75% / 133%).

yakuza's bank keeper is a homeworld lvl 8 with strength 800. he's not playing. play = building ships etc... = more strength . 

so nobody with 5.000 can attack  this homeworld.  So Yakuza's banker is untouchable.

i ask to anyone: is this an abuse? (maybe yes, maybe no).

but....

is this a multi-account? i think OBVIOUSLY YES. 

is this account banned? NO.

so rules are clear for somebody (me) and not for some other.

TheScavenger
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536

Nice to see one of these pathetic "I got banned for no reason" threads we get here so often, busted and exposed for the lie 99% of them are.

No mention of multiple accounts on first post... then "yeah but everyone does it" lame excuse #1... followed by his "how do you know it's not 5 different people" web cam lame excuse #2.

I wish developers had the time and inclination to expose these trolls more often.

Agreed.

One thing I don't like though is when you are banned and it doesn't state the reason.  That isn't conducive to preventing further infractions and stating the reason also prevents GMs from having to discuss the reason elsewhere.

More than that, I've seen the "no reason" misused more often than not.  See Archeage.  Its a shady practice and looks dishonest on the games part.

TheScavenger

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    definately chargeback
    TheScavenger

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Dullahan

Agreed.

One thing I don't like though is when you are banned and it doesn't state the reason.  That isn't conducive to preventing further infractions and stating the reason also prevents GMs from having to discuss the reason elsewhere.

More than that, I've seen the "no reason" misused more often than not.  See Archeage.  Its a shady practice and looks dishonest on the games part.

Its new game, they did not have that option in backend yet, from what i know its being added now.

TheScavenger

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad

But seeing "I din do nuffin" people get BTFO on whatever non official forum they decided to shitpost on to try to bring the game down is very humorous.

Hahaha, that little tid bit of schadenfreude is almost too precious. So long, OP! Try not to cheat on your way out!

"But everyone else was doing it!" Stay rekt, kid.

TheScavengerBlueProteus
    Originally posted by jircris

When signing up in the game you agree to  the game rules.

That you actively sign up and play with 5 accounts is a breach of those game rules.

We we find that out we need to take action -  in your case we closed 4 out of your 5 accounts.

We do not make rules for fun - we make and enforce the rules to secure a better game for those playing by our rules

[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Anyways, it's different from the mmo's you're used to. Different game, different rules.

It's a realtime mmo space rts

• gekidogekido Member UncommonPosts: 66

This should be a prime example to future companies of how not to handle a PR situation.

Thanks for the entertainment.

TheScavenger
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Ah the new generation that do not think rules apply to them, that their moms will get them out of trouble, and that they always deserve second chances.....
    TheScavengerBlueProteus
    Originally posted by krivoj

It's a guy away on honeymoon with his wife who therefore doesn't have time to play atm. You think it's that hard for them to check ip logs that they wouldn't figure this out on one of the top alliances?

TheScavenger
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Originally posted by jircris

When signing up in the game you agree to  the game rules.

That you actively sign up and play with 5 accounts is a breach of those game rules.

We we find that out we need to take action -  in your case we closed 4 out of your 5 accounts.

We do not make rules for fun - we make and enforce the rules to secure a better game for those playing by our rules

Most likely a troll but if not what was done is quite stupid. And i know i nthe long run your game will be shut down then we can all laugh at your miserable cash grab. When offering a ban you MUST put why the account is banned, also ever thought that MAYBE this person plays at a net cafe or has multiple people who play from the same IP? i mean really your the first company i have EVER heard of in my 13 years of mmo who do not allow multiple accounts. So long as the person is not account train (botting) with them then there is nothing wrong..it is a hell of a lot better then sharing accounts.

I'll never understand what kind of kicks you people get out of trying to stir shit up like this here.

Anyways, it's different from the mmo's you're used to. Different game, different rules.

It's a realtime mmo space rts

I went and read their "rules" and i also spoke to quite a few people who play it. most have multiple accounts due to multiple family members and the devs dont seem to give a flying fck about it. And there is nothing RT about it. it is the same as 90% of the browser based RTS games out there just in space.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• snoopehsnoopeh Member UncommonPosts: 40

I've been worried about multiaccounts since they dropped the requirement to use your phone when registering, I'm glad to see they're on top of it.

I'm also one of the leaders of Yakuza, we pride ourselves in not breaking any rules and playing the game as it's meant to be played, so I don't appreciate our name being mentioned by a cheater.

Good riddance!

just to be clear to all:

in ad2460 you can attack homeworlds when you reach lvl 7. And you can attack other homeworlds lvl  7+.

yakuza's bank keeper is a homeworld lvl 8 with strength 800. he's not playing. play = building ships etc... = more strength . 

so nobody with 5.000 can attack  this homeworld.  So Yakuza's banker is untouchable.

but....

why is it obviously a multi account? ROCK did the same tactic during beta, Med_Ion kept his strength down yet continued to develop his planet (getting research done facilities built) so we could switch the bank to to someone else at another point if we wanted and he can build up, it not hard to find someone willing to protect your bank like this.

Originally posted by Nanbino

This game had me close the website when it says at the top: "15 - day - free trial!" And then "No Pay 2 Win"...What? Well after 15 days, you can't win unless you pay -.- so bad.

But yes, I hear the trolls fingers getting greased up to response (in their butts). "But its a sub game, so it's not really P2W, viva le sub model (as all the sub models have been introducing P2W cash shops recently, or content tiers)."

The rules say "Keep it clean, its a game!" LOL! A game about space domination and trolling others. "Oh look. I can't attack until I pay X. But Player X can attack. I should like that. Keep it clean. Not say anything".... What is this? Super moral land? Are the developpers human? Are they cattering to 2 year olds that never heard bad words? If so, isn't a space war game a little too adult for them? Is space Jesus going to deny them pardon of their sins for this? I never understood in game morals. It IS A GAME! I should be able to say whatever I want. Considering the goal of most games is kill and troll -.- Don"t like chat. Turn it off.

Why I never understood League of Legend and other mmorpg complaints. Black list or ignore and the game goes fine. The moment you hit "ENTER" and start replying, it is your problem. Not others.

Why they trying to nazi a game no one even plays or knows about. Seriously? GOnna charge people this crap as better games for free exist? Are they not aware these games shut down after a year of low population? (or they keep the 100 people at 5 dollars a month to make their 500 a month rent money game, whime publishing others JUST like it 100 x 5 x 3 games like it =15, 000 a month. Easy cheese....and they call you the imoral bannable people. PFFTT. LoL. BReak the rules. HAck them. Create so many mass accounts and mask your IP that htey can not ban you.

what are talking about? you dont need to pay anything to start attacking...the trial is 15 days, takes 1 days to get to level 4 where you can start attacking peoples Outposts, takes about 4-6 days to get level 7 (and thats for players learning the game quicker for those who pick it up fast and have alliance support) and at that point you can start attacking homeworlds. so you still then have a week of free trial in which your are able to attack at will and go through mission packs etc.

And other than that your main problem is you can't be abusive to people in chat? I think it's reasonable for them to want people to be respectful towards each other. A bit of banter/trolling is fine there is plenty of it in the AD2460 community and you can do so without being overly abusive to someone.

• krivojkrivoj Member CommonPosts: 9

It's a guy away on honeymoon with his wife who therefore doesn't have time to play atm. You think it's that hard for them to check ip logs that they wouldn't figure this out on one of the top alliances?

Congratulations to to the newly weds!

And how long will the honeymoon? Game started 29 december 2014.

So now the bank is freeze. He can't move resources in other homeworld? right?

Congratulations to to the newly weds!

And how long will the honeymoon? Game started 29 december 2014.

So now the bank is freeze. He can't move resources in other homeworld? right?

I'm guessing you're Xanadu right?

Nothing is frozen, he's still researching, developing and making facilities

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

They gave no reason?

They are just asking for trouble.

TheScavenger

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

Originally posted by MadDemon64

They gave no reason?

They are just asking for trouble.

I feel you didn't read all the posts here, a reason was given and he was offered to continue playing with a single account (not the 5 he registered which is in breach of the EULA) which he declined and instead decided to slander the game on this forum.

TheScavengerk61977
  • AthomeAthome Member CommonPosts: 3

Sorry Enrico, but cheaters we do not want in AD2460. So piss of.

No wonder you got banne. Abuse of multi accounts. Its just sad and low life style.

And please do not blame anyone except yourself. If you cheat, you get deleted. Thats simple. 

But after seeing how you act ingame made me think you are not that smart...  simply DO NOT CHEAT.

I would really like to hear your honest opinion on why you are cheating. Its clearly not something you do as a mistake, you had 5 accounts you fool. 5!!!! Who do you think you are coming here and complain about being buste. Thats just low man. Get a life.

TheScavenger
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    OP stop replying, you only going to get flogged more for cheating. MMOing community for the most part, cant stand cheaters.
    TheScavenger

Enough said.

Then just stay away, you are clearly a trouble maker. Your mindset is very wrong. You judge a game upon something YOU call

unprofessional. Do NOT forget who posted this raging topic. And mr enrico has been give all the chances in the world.

I guess you are the same type as enrico, cheat and steals to get anywhere in a game. Just lazy and ....

People like you make me so mad.

Enough said.

TheScavenger

Good riddance!

just to be clear to all:

but....

You are so wrong in so many ways. I start to wonder if you have a really low IQ, or just plain stupid.

TheScavenger