Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stay away from this game

krivojkrivoj Member CommonPosts: 9

They wait for your payement, then you get ban without reason.

If you are friend of a developer, you can use any bad language, use exploit etc... if not, they steal your money and bye bye.

TheScavenger

Comments

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    Originally posted by Robokapp

chargeback imo.

"reason: None" is sufficient evidence.

^charge back

also: someone finally posted on here that they got banned from a game for no reason and have the proof to back it up.

TheScavenger
  • ChairmanAD2460ChairmanAD2460 Member UncommonPosts: 20

When signing up in the game you agree to  the game rules.

That you actively sign up and play with 5 accounts is a breach of those game rules.

We we find that out we need to take action -  in your case we closed 4 out of your 5 accounts.

We do not make rules for fun - we make and enforce the rules to secure a better game for those playing by our rules

TheScavengerBlueProteus
  • svandysvandy Member UncommonPosts: 277
    Originally posted by ChairmanAD2460

That you actively sign up and play with 5 accounts is a breach of those game rules.

We we find that out we need to take action -  in your case we closed 4 out of your 5 accounts.

We do not make rules for fun - we make and enforce the rules to secure a better game for those playing by our rules

And why can't your ban notice say exactly that instead of "None" causing your game to get some bad PR on sites like this? Seems like a simple solution

TheScavenger

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQoK5VZlwBBzpsksmXtjMQ

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Funny, ban the few people from your game that support you and steal their money as well. Awesome devs!
    TheScavenger
    Originally posted by svandy

And why can't your ban notice say exactly that instead of "None" causing your game to get some bad PR on sites like this? Seems like a simple solution

We will add that to our back office tools - but in this case the user knows very well why we closed him. He has already been in our support system. And the same message says - if you know you have violated our rules......

When a user plays 4 other accounts to feed his main account we need to take instant action. The game is designs as a pay-to-play game with no elements of pay-to-win we need to ensure that no allow players play with "feeder-accounts" for personal gaining

TheScavenger
  • krivojkrivoj Member CommonPosts: 9

Rules are clear for all players.

Not in this game.

They are a lot of mutli-accounts. A lot. But they ban just somebody. for 15 days (free) everything was ok,  then I paid and played for a few days. For 15 days ip-address checking was ok. Weird.

"Rules n.2 = you will use polite language in the chat, in the forums, in messages etc."

If you apply this rule, you will lose 50% of players. Join and chat. you will see. somebody will be banned?  depends who you are. 

"Rules .4 = you will inform us of inappropriate conduct in the game, like cheating, fraud, abuse etc.."

c'mon guys, join this game and try to attack the bankers of yakuza alliance. you can't. he abuse of mechanic rules and you can't attack him. But he can, he's not banned.

But i don't want to say: "stay away from this game". I want to say: "go, join this game and you'll see". go subscribe and you'll understand. 

TheScavenger
    Originally posted by krivoj

Not in this game.

They are a lot of mutli-accounts. A lot. But they ban just somebody. for 15 days (free) everything was ok,  then I paid and played for a few days. For 15 days ip-address checking was ok. Weird.

"Rules n.2 = you will use polite language in the chat, in the forums, in messages etc."

If you apply this rule, you will lose 50% of players. Join and chat. you will see. somebody will be banned?  depends who you are. 

"Rules .4 = you will inform us of inappropriate conduct in the game, like cheating, fraud, abuse etc.."

c'mon guys, join this game and try to attack the bankers of yakuza alliance. you can't. he abuse of mechanic rules and you can't attack him. But he can, he's not banned.

But i don't want to say: "stay away from this game". I want to say: "go, join this game and you'll see". go subscribe and you'll understand. 

People can play from the same IP if they are different persons - no problem at all. You played 5 accounts. Why should you be allowed to play several accounts when nobody else are?  

And when we get reports of any misconduct to our rules, we will look at that and take action if needed. But to close a user, and especially a user that has spent money on our game we need to be 100 % certain that our action is correct.

And as your saying "abusing the game mechanichs" - there are different ways to protect an ally bank. This is not abuse, cheating or fraud.  

You agreed to those rules when signing up in the game. The same rules quote that failure to abide the game rules may lead to account closure or permanent bans.  And we did offer you to continue playing with one account - you denied that option.

And posting here on MMORPG exposing your own cheating is not bad for us at all. It rather makes it possible to show the readers of this forum that we have a well working system, where breach of the game rules will not be tolerated.

TheScavenger

People can play from the same IP if they are different persons - no problem at all. You played 5 accounts. Why should you be allowed to play several accounts when nobody else are?  

And as your saying "abusing the game mechanichs" - there are different ways to protect an ally bank. This is not abuse, cheating or fraud.  

Can you see my office ?  Where you've placed the hidden webcam?

Are you sure about this? Are you sure i am alone and not 5 persons playing together?

By the way, multiaccount? ok. After 15 free days banned. Right.

What's about the others multi-account? "when nobody else are". So just me?  No other multi-account? i repeat: guys, subscribe and you'll see. There are not multi-accounts except me. Now the game is clean. The others people play from the same ip-address but he knows they are real persons.

About ally bank abuse: "This is not abuse, cheating or fraud." i have to say it: you are ridicolous. But again: guys, subscribe and try to attack yakuza ally banker. This is not abuse, cheating or fraud. you'll see.

TheScavenger
  • Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100

You know, krivoj, he has more to lose, coming here to discuss this than you do. Just as I argued in the other thread, new forum posters were aggressively supportive and it's suspicious, you, too are in that position. If I know neither party personally (or at least have no other frame of reference) and I have to gauge who is being more honest based on "who loses more", especially since it's included in his effort to champion integrity of his game, you're fighting a real uphill battle. Arguing they "don't physically see you playing multiple accounts" isn't helping, and is only a misdirection.

Why didn't you agree to play one account when they first discussed it with you? If you didn't understand you couldn't play multiple accounts, why didn't you discuss that?

Look, I'm all for advocating railing against a game if I have a really bad experience. If I did it... when I do it... I make sure I'm not in a position to be somehow exposed as a cheater. You missed a step here and you're causing precisely the opposite of your intended effect.

edit: clarified demonstrative in second paragraph.

TheScavengerBlueProteus
  • GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

I've been worried about multiaccounts since they dropped the requirement to use your phone when registering, I'm glad to see they're on top of it.

I'm also one of the leaders of Yakuza, we pride ourselves in not breaking any rules and playing the game as it's meant to be played, so I don't appreciate our name being mentioned by a cheater.

Good riddance!

TheScavengerBlueProteus
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I agree RULES are always needed however let's be honest,to simply state you agree is not factual at all,EVERYONE hits the agree button while never reading a single thing.Also just because it is a rule does not make it law,the law is the ONLY law.

In this case however i do totally agree,the user was exploiting badly and deserved a ban at the same time could be handled better.

TheScavenger

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Saio3Saio3 Member UncommonPosts: 88

It's so sad to think that the first impression I got from this game was this awfully bad pr. Either way I'm not your target costumer so no harm done. I have to say though, You guys over AD2460 are on the spotlight right now, Be the better man and you could gain more from this mishap.  Wish you boys and girls best of luck, Creating and maintaining a game is not kid's play.

Oh I forgot OP, where are my manners... 

Sorry OP but I don't beleive you. You just are using a technnical flaw on their web as a escape goat, And your posts just scream "guilty".

TheScavengerBlueProteus
  • BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I agree RULES are always needed however let's be honest,to simply state you agree is not factual at all,EVERYONE hits the agree button while never reading a single thing.Also just because it is a rule does not make it law,the law is the ONLY law.

In this case however i do totally agree,the user was exploiting badly and deserved a ban at the same time could be handled better.

What the hell are you talking about Wizard???

It doesn't matter if you have read the rules or not, if you click on the agree button, then you have agreed to abide by those rules.  And that is the law!

If you are going to post at least try to make some sense.

And OP you broke those rules.  Goodbye.

TheScavenger

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by chakalaka
    Funny, ban the few people from your game that support you and steal their money as well. Awesome devs!

He got what he deserved. I actually commend the job well done. In a game like this having multiple accounts is very damaging to the overall game play experience.

I wish some other mmo games i played would ban people for that, tho i admit it could state the reason in the ban.

TheScavenger

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by krivoj

Not in this game.

Sorry Dude but you are being unreasonable, as if you just started playing mmo games.

Things like multiboxing, botting and quite a few other things WILL get you baned, and just because you where lazy (like 95% of gaming population) and didint read the EULA is not their fault.

Game is still in open beta, and fixes and balances are being done every few weeks, i heard there are tweeks in works regarding the STR limits and multi fleet bashing.

I recommend to check the game yourself before listening to someone that blatantly cheats and plays stupid victim here.

Good Riddance, you got what you deserved!

TheScavenger

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Sorry OP but you are in the wrong side this time, 5 accounts when the rules says only one? Because everybody cheats if you do it you also become a cheat and there is no excuse for that. If you dont like the rules go and play other game.
    TheScavenger

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

just for information, the EULA:

TheScavengerk61977BlueProteus
  • DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

I dont care. It is unprofessional to come argue with a customer ( past or present) in an open forum. A simple go here and we will discuss any game issues in private is all you need to do.

Anything further just shows me to stay away from an unprofessional game company. Right or wrong in any particular case does not matter. Just be professional.

Enough said.

TheScavengerpridy
    Originally posted by DarLorkar

I dont care. It is unprofessional to come argue with a customer ( past or present) in an open forum. A simple go here and we will discuss any game issues in private is all you need to do.

Anything further just shows me to stay away from an unprofessional game company. Right or wrong in any particular case does not matter. Just be professional.

Enough said.

If you see that as unproffesional conduct that is your opinion. The customer came here after being in our support system where we handled the case professionally and according to our business standards. And we felt we had to answer in his thread after his comments and allegations of theft towards our game and business. 

Our policy is that we as the management and the developers should be available for our community. That be in support, our own chat or forum or here in MMORPG if that is where they want to meet us. (That is also posted in the other AD2460 thread here on MMORPG)

TheScavengerk61977
  • sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369

In a lot of mmo's  / arpg's you need extra accounts, what harm can extra accounts do?. I have never heard of any gaming company banning anyone for extra accounts if they are just mules / storage etc, the times when the ban hammer is used is when they are botting or using 3rd party software to multi-box as one character.

I have lots of online games and nearly all of these have extra accounts, not once in 22 years of online gaming have I ever been warned or banned for having extra accounts.

@op .. If you were botting etc then the ban is justified if not then do a charge-back and move on.

TheScavenger
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Enough said.

I hate it when companies dont explain their actions. I love the fact they came here and were clear on why he got kicked. I wish more companies would be so forward. Now if they had been rude that would have been different. Their game, their rules. IMO you dont like them, find another game. I know I have left a game because I didnt like how it was run. 

TheScavenger
  • HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

Enough said.

But seeing "I din do nuffin" people get BTFO on whatever non official forum they decided to shitpost on to try to bring the game down is very humorous.

TheScavengerBlueProteus

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Enough said.

If you see that as unproffesional conduct that is your opinion. The customer came here after being in our support system where we handled the case professionally and according to our business standards. And we felt we had to answer in his thread after his comments and allegations of theft towards our game and business. 

Our policy is that we as the management and the developers should be available for our community. That be in support, our own chat or forum or here in MMORPG if that is where they want to meet us. (That is also posted in the other AD2460 thread here on MMORPG)

Yes it is my opinion, and you pretty much prove my point. Thanks, i will stay far away from this game and advise others to do the same.

So how is this helping your company and game out so far?

TheScavenger
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Nice to see one of these pathetic "I got banned for no reason" threads we get here so often, busted and exposed for the lie 99% of them are.

No mention of multiple accounts on first post... then "yeah but everyone does it" lame excuse #1... followed by his "how do you know it's not 5 different people" web cam lame excuse #2.

I wish developers had the time and inclination to expose these trolls more often.

TheScavengerRavingRabbidBlueProteus
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

It's a shame that this isn't my kind of game.

This is the second drama thread I see about it and for the second time I wholeheartedly agree with the staff decisions.

TheScavenger
    Harbinger of Fools