Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Mining Corp!

PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
Hello, is there any mining corp, that operates near Jita, recruiting?

Comments

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    *bump*
  • KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272
    Would also like to know this.

Keep on rockin'!image

• killkoolkillkool Member UncommonPosts: 83

There are no mining corps anymore,  a stopped 26 november 2014 with all of my accounts. It is not safe too mine anymore. Miningships have changed a lot first you had a difference between t1 and t2 ships. the retriever versus the hulk.

Als t1 haulers versus t2 ships have changed first you could easyly haul  38k now they nerved that too 24k,  you hauler that can give you support and has 90k load but it always needs to be on your second account too give support and extra's.

There are lot of pvp''ers that are out on your ore so ejecting crates is out of question. Ore has become so expensive that they make a fake account and with an other account they loot your ship and your cargo.

If you want support from eve. They are def, stupid or mute. Only if they get paid they will look in too you question.

So as miner you have nothing too search in eve. PVP is where EVE is made for even in empire. It is all about the money or isk in the game.  New ships, can not solve that from 5000 people onlinein beginining they have 60000 people online in 2011  now they have only 35000 online. All the miners are stopping in empire.

Or mine no more and do lvl 3 or 4 missions. 

AK

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Yes, there are still mining corps, mine operates somewhat between Jia and Amarr, and we are growing.

Send me a PM with your mining character name and I'll contact you in EVE to see if there is a mutual interest.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by killkool

There are no mining corps anymore,  a stopped 26 november 2014 with all of my accounts. It is not safe too mine anymore. Miningships have changed a lot first you had a difference between t1 and t2 ships. the retriever versus the hulk.

Als t1 haulers versus t2 ships have changed first you could easyly haul  38k now they nerved that too 24k,  you hauler that can give you support and has 90k load but it always needs to be on your second account too give support and extra's.

There are lot of pvp''ers that are out on your ore so ejecting crates is out of question. Ore has become so expensive that they make a fake account and with an other account they loot your ship and your cargo.

If you want support from eve. They are def, stupid or mute. Only if they get paid they will look in too you question.

So as miner you have nothing too search in eve. PVP is where EVE is made for even in empire. It is all about the money or isk in the game.  New ships, can not solve that from 5000 people onlinein beginining they have 60000 people online in 2011  now they have only 35000 online. All the miners are stopping in empire.

Or mine no more and do lvl 3 or 4 missions. 

AK

The people who stop playing are the ones who expect to be able to mine without paying any kind of attention to their monitor. EVE can be hard, and some people won't like sharing their rocks, so they will try to drive the competition away. That's what makes the game interesting, fun and unique.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247

Eve online.,....creates the imagery of being all bad a$$ till you bounce space ships off of each other because they are made from

Non-Expanding Recreational Foam.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272
    Would like to know this as well.

Keep on rockin'!image